• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    I'm glad they dragged druggie off, put him in a cell until he is clean. Makes you wonder why they left all those bodies in the open when things are under "control"?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I'm glad they dragged druggie off, put him in a cell until he is clean. Makes you wonder why they left all those bodies in the open when things are under "control"?

I'm not sure a cell is in his future. Perhaps a bullet into the cranium. The lady with the bad foot is a goner too.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Haven't seen last episode, so didn't read all posts. I can't stand Travis the wuss or that druggie kid, I want to punch him so hard in the jibblets he throws up. So far, not loving this show, but not done with it....yet.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Time to tell the son to "look at the flowers"

It's time to tell this whole show , cast , crew and writers to " look at the flowers " .

I had high hopes but this show sucks !!!! The writers especially need kicked in the balls !!!

Who gives a flying **** about all the weak ass character development ???

So ****ing what if there's a light in "no man's land " , you wanna **** your whole team / family by getting bit trying to check it out ?

I'm starting to hate this show even more than I hate speedway gas stations .

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Is it possible that the writers want us to feel this way about their characters and are intentionally portraying how incredibly stupid, shallow, and short-sighted the average California resident truly is? Perhaps they're also intending to show that they must change in order to survive, or not change and then fail to survive?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I tend to agree with Rhino. Most people trust that problems will be handled by someone else, be over quickly and are not as serious as they really are. When confronted with a situation that will disrupt everything in your life forever, most will be in a state of denial. Even the folks who believe things will be bad have no idea how bad.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's time to tell this whole show , cast , crew and writers to " look at the flowers " .

I had high hopes but this show sucks !!!! The writers especially need kicked in the balls !!!

Who gives a flying **** about all the weak ass character development ???

So ****ing what if there's a light in "no man's land " , you wanna **** your whole team / family by getting bit trying to check it out ?

I'm starting to hate this show even more than I hate speedway gas stations .

Maybe that flashing light is a guy sitting on a prepper basement? And could feed your family for a month.
    You won't know if you sit still.

And without character development, there's just an hour of people shooting/stabbing heads.

Is it possible that the writers want us to feel this way about their characters and are intentionally portraying how incredibly stupid, shallow, and short-sighted the average California resident truly is? Perhaps they're also intending to show that they must change in order to survive, or not change and then fail to survive?

I tend to agree with Rhino. Most people trust that problems will be handled by someone else, be over quickly and are not as serious as they really are. When confronted with a situation that will disrupt everything in your life forever, most will be in a state of denial. Even the folks who believe things will be bad have no idea how bad.

We are in a society with zombie stories. This universe in the show doesn't.
    Then, add in the "someone will help us" that is prevalent, and I think it could happen like this show shows.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    This show is bothering me on so many levels. The characters are just annoying and weak. Which may be how 95% of the population may be but geez this is tough to watch. The only way this is going to turn around is if Nick will just overdose and die already...the annoying sister gets ran over buy humvee....the dad to be shot by someone/anyone...the ex wife to get in a pillow fight with the new wife. The kid with the video camera to get his head shaved. And a nuke to hit this town of idiots. Come on Oct 11th so we can get back to the real walking dead.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    People need time to adjust from "softy" to "hardass" number 1, and number 2 they're going to surely kill some of these folks off - just give it time. If they kill off random guy number 3 nobody cares, but if they kill main character number 3, everybody has time invested in that character and they're either happy that character is gone or they miss him/her.

Just give the show time to devolve into the full-on apocalypse we all know is upon them.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    This show is bothering me on so many levels. The characters are just annoying and weak. Which may be how 95% of the population may be but geez this is tough to watch. The only way this is going to turn around is if Nick will just overdose and die already...the annoying sister gets ran over buy humvee....the dad to be shot by someone/anyone...the ex wife to get in a pillow fight with the new wife. The kid with the video camera to get his head shaved. And a nuke to hit this town of idiots. Come on Oct 11th so we can get back to the real walking dead.

Yes, Yes, & Yes

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

This pretty much coincides with my thoughts when I first heard of this spin off and its location! The contrast between Georgia and sunny California is, I think, the whole point of the frikken show! The producers of the show are the same as TWD, right? They've already shown their hand with some pretty troubling imagery, such as, "look at the flowers".....I think the concept of FTWD is very much intentional, and very much meant to show the difference between "Georgia zombie apocalypse" VS "Kalifornia zombie apocalypse"!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    There were dead zombies on the street.

I picture a breakout of a large amount of zombies.
    Before it hits, the group guarding the neighborhood gets slack, maybe abusing some of the civs.

Top Bottom