• ...and so much more!
  • nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    The ignorance is so strong I'm about to stop watching. I mean **** no common sense at all in this show. I literally get mad and bored watching this show... I told my wife if she did the **** these people do she'd be on her own. Maybe I'm just a *******.

Remember, the people in this show don't know what the people in TWD(and us) know. They're clueless. It's the BEGINNING. Whole purpose of the show. ;)

mrunnebo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Bloomington
    My coworker and I were talking about this the other day. He asked me, "if you saw a zombie walking around on the street today, would your first instinct be to shoot it in the head?" My response was, "No, I'd think it is some nerd in cosplay and wouldn't want to be the redneck that shot him." I think we forget that the characters don't realize they are in fiction.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    We're seeing a split within the military already. When the Sgt was going to be a hardass with the Corporal some of the guys looked like they might(?) side with the Corporal, although they clearly didn't want to.

When Travis was reluctant to shoot Kimberly through the door a few were hardcore, but others were sympathetic to Travis's distaste for shooting a woman, even if she was dead. This is where folks don't get the modern concept of the 2A being used to resist a tyrannical government. Of course civilians will never stand a chance against the full force of our military, but they fail to grasp that part of that military will be on the civilians side.

Doug

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    This may well have opened Travis's eyes with a strong trial by fire. Now I'll start to be less tolerant of his holding on to the notion the the government will save them.

Doug

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Actually, a stadium full of zombies, with govt-issue chains and locks on the doors, is much more significant than what it holds. It means that the govt is mainly responsible for the deaths of lots of registered voters...

Top Bottom