FBI Tsarnaev accomplice suspect not armed.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    So I don't fault her for that

I don't either, but it does make her kooky by association. Today, all media outlets seem more concerned with pandering to their audience than they are with anything approaching the "truth". It's the new media business model: find an audience, target your audience, extract money from your audience. If your reporting is contrary to what your audience wants to hear, you lose your audience and their money.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Kooky by association might help to save this country and by that standard I guess you could easily paint anyone that is ever interviewed by Fox or CNN or whatever... Disingenuous by association.

The fact is... its becoming very difficult to discern whether ANY media outlet is worth their weight in salt. All I know is that the "kooky" outlets... as extreme as they can be, are serving a very important role in highlighting corruption that the major news outlets are avoiding like the plague.

I watch Fox News on a daily basis... and I take it all with a grain of salt. Similar to the way that I watch Alex Jones and absorb the information I find pertinent.

I find value in exposing myself to all sources of media... even though I realize that their viewpoints are almost always skewed to fit their agenda. I'd like to think as a listener, I am perceptive enough to sift out the valuable information and discard the bull**** when its presented... that way instead of having my conclusions directed and swayed, I can put it all together and come to my own conclusion.

(which by the way... my own conclusion is that we are ****ed )

With that said... I totally understand where you are coming from. Alex Jones is "out there"

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Associated Press has confirmed that the FBI agent who killed shot Ibragim Todashev has been cleared of wrongdoing. State Attorney Jeff Ashton won't bring charges against the agent.

This adds to the FBI's remarkable track record of remaining faultless in incidences of violence. According to a recent New York Times study, between 1993-2011 the FBI has cleared its agents in every agent-involved shooting incident, deeming 70 fatal shootings and 80 non-fatal shootings justifiable.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    This adds to the FBI's remarkable track record of remaining faultless in incidences of violence. According to a recent New York Times study, between 1993-2011 the FBI has cleared its agents in every agent-involved shooting incident, deeming 70 fatal shootings and 80 non-fatal shootings justifiable.

Well, when you're good you're good.:draw:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    The Associated Press has confirmed that the FBI agent who killed shot Ibragim Todashev has been cleared of wrongdoing. State Attorney Jeff Ashton won't bring charges against the agent.

Never mind he was training to be a MMA fighter and was described by friends to have a short temper. He also had a history of assault, including beating the crap out of somebody a month prior. I remember hearing the FBI agent stated to the effect that he had never seen anybody move as fast as Todashev did when he attacked the police detective.

This American Life did a really good story about him a few weeks ago on NPR

todashev_thumb-5.jpg

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    So lets get the official story in perspective here.

America's finest... the FBI...

1. FBI questioned the best friend of one of the most infamous terrorists of the last 10 years to question him about the Boston Bombings and some murders.
    2. Knowing his physical presence and his MMA/Boxing background.... the FBI agent questioned him 1 on 1... uncuffed/shackled in his apartment for 8 hours.
    3. Todashev... being the badass he was, implicated himself and his deceased terrorist buddy for the murders and then attacked the FBI agent at which point the agents shoot him 7 times

yea.... believe what you want, but this story is full of B.S.

Last edited:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    So lets get the official story in perspective here.

America's finest... the FBI...

1. FBI questioned the best friend of one of the most infamous terrorists of the last 10 years to question him about the Boston Bombings and some murders.
    2. Knowing his physical presence and his MMA/Boxing background.... the FBI agent questioned him 1 on 1... uncuffed/shackled in his apartment for 8 hours.
    3. Todashev... being the badass he was, implicated himself and his deceased terrorist buddy for the murders and then attacked the FBI agent at which point the agents shoot him 7 times

yea.... believe what you want, but this story is full of B.S.

no, I there was a police detective (IIRC a Mass. State Trooper) there as well. The FBI agent shot him in defense of a 3rd party.

Top Bottom