FBI Tsarnaev accomplice suspect not armed.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Florida medical examiner’s office said Tuesday that the FBI has ordered the office not to release its autopsy report.

:coffee:

FBI bars Florida from releasing autopsy report in shooting of Todashev, friend of Marathon bombing suspect | The Boston Globe

Copy%20of%20Was7565126.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    But this kind of behavior must be acceptable because its the law and the law must be followed. If its legal your not allowed to question your orders. March on. It's not an order to take away his guns so were gonna follow it.

/ extreme purple implied

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

I saw this arrest on live at about 4AM on the night of the shootout. The next day there was nothing about it except a terse explanation that it was a mistaken identity. I would think someone made to strip naked on national TV and arrested by mistake would be an interview magnet, but it's just been crickets since that night. Weird.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    At this point nothing can be taken at face value.... The role of the alleged suspects, their presumed guilt, their fates. Were they paid government assets? Were they set up? Patsies? What did Todashev know that got him executed by the FBI?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I saw this arrest on live at about 4AM on the night of the shootout. The next day there was nothing about it except a terse explanation that it was a mistaken identity. I would think someone made to strip naked on national TV and arrested by mistake would be an interview magnet, but it's just been crickets since that night. Weird.

I watched it too that night.... Here is a documentary about the Boston Marathon that I found to be an interesting watch. Even if you don't buy into a single suggestion that the film makers imply, at the very least I think most would agree that there was some very suspicious events taking place on that day and the days after.

Enjoy

[video=youtube_share;SM_dvzLqGNA]http://youtu.be/SM_dvzLqGNA[/video]

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    An agent of the state assassinates an innocent man and then goes about covering it up. No surprises here. They've done it before and they'll do it again. It's in their very natures to do as they wish to the peons.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The media has its rock star...

o-ROLLING-STONE-TSARNAEV-570.jpg

What rock star? They're using a picture of one of the bombers in a comprehensive story on him. What would you rather they have a picture of? Yet another musician and the story of what they're doing on stage? This is a relevant story, not something to try and elevate the bomber to rock star status. Guess the only news allowed nowadays is that approved by Roger Ailes and his crew.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hipsters have been embracing the goodlooking Che Guevara for a while now. Nevermind that he was a sadistic murdering ahole.

RS has been stuggling for new readers. In desperation they do this.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What rock star? They're using a picture of one of the bombers in a comprehensive story on him. What would you rather they have a picture of? Yet another musician and the story of what they're doing on stage? This is a relevant story, not something to try and elevate the bomber to rock star status. Guess the only news allowed nowadays is that approved by Roger Ailes and his crew.

I am sure there are much less glamorous pics available of him.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I tried to watch the Alex Jones video, I really did. He just strikes me as the Al Sharpton to the tin foil hat crowd.

On one level, it's easy to believe that our government is capable of conducting all kinds of cloak and dagger false flag operation. But on the other hand, they can't run the US postal service, probably the single largest monopoly in the country, without going broke. It just seems very unlikely that our government can be spectacularly efficient in operating covert attacks against it's own civilians, and utterly inept at everything else.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I tried to watch the Alex Jones video, I really did. He just strikes me as the Al Sharpton to the tin foil hat crowd.

On one level, it's easy to believe that our government is capable of conducting all kinds of cloak and dagger false flag operation. But on the other hand, they can't run the US postal service, probably the single largest monopoly in the country, without going broke. It just seems very unlikely that our government can be spectacularly efficient in operating covert attacks against it's own civilians, and utterly inept at everything else.
    Because the budget used for the postal service is public. The secret funding for top secret or departmentalized secret is not public nor even available to the majority of members of congress. Not even the president has a clue what all is going on in this government.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Its funny... but if I remember correctly, Alex Jones only is featured for a small portion of that video. Maybe 5-10 minutes.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Its funny... but if I remember correctly, Alex Jones only is featured for a small portion of that video. Maybe 5-10 minutes.

Maybe, but it seemed like an hour. I made it to the interview with their dear aunty, who agreed to an interview because she was familiar with Jones' work. Personally, I would prefer to not be interviewed by an organization that claims NASA has killed thousands of astronauts, but that's just me.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Maybe, but it seemed like an hour. I made it to the interview with their dear aunty, who agreed to an interview because she was familiar with Jones' work. Personally, I would prefer to not be interviewed by an organization that claims NASA has killed thousands of astronauts, but that's just me.

I don't know about the NASA thing... and by no means am I promoting Alex Jones and all of his extreme ideas. However, if you were his dear aunty... you might not get an offer to interview with ANYONE but an Alex Jones type. Its pretty clear that most (all) major news outlets are influenced and controlled.

If I was desperate to tell my story, I'd be willing to share it to anyone willing to listen. (which obviously Fox, CNN, CNBC are not) So I don't fault her for that

Top Bottom