FBI operation rescues 168 children from sex trafficking....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just saw this posted on Facebook. Sickness out there in this world...sick, sick, sick. I was going to say sick people, but these are not humans that do this sort of thing.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Those are the special type of scumbags who should have definitely been "resisting arrest" and had the ever living **** beat out of them. At least we know they will have allot of fun in prison, I hear the convicts love pedos.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    They should be burned at the stake

This is America...We have a rich and varied culture and there would be no need to mine 16th century Europe for our means of justice...

The Apache come to mind....Ant hill, honey, stakes, rope, and a slit up the belly would do the trick just nicely all the while giving a nod to the great warrior tradition of the Apache people.....

We could do a pay for view....

!B60Fb+g!2k~$(KGrHqF,!jUEybbnZq-MBMydUTH4)Q~~-1_35.JPG

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    you all are far too forgiving; quick death even by fire is too nice.
    Make them drink lots of fluids and super glue their junk closed. Then put them all in the same room with 1 dull, rusty serrated knife while playing sounds of a waterfall let them solve the issue

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I only know what's in the article, but I start getting a little suspicious when the term "trafficking" is used. In law enforcement contexts, it doesn't bother me so much because they are talking about actual breaking of laws (as here), but when advocacy groups use it, generally there're trying to rename something to make it sound more sinister.

I know, unpopular thoughts.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It is disgraceful that this goes on in our country. All of the customers need to be rounded up and disposed of as well.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I only know what's in the article, but I start getting a little suspicious when the term "trafficking" is used. In law enforcement contexts, it doesn't bother me so much because they are talking about actual breaking of laws (as here), but when advocacy groups use it, generally there're trying to rename something to make it sound more sinister.

I know, unpopular thoughts.

Are you contending this sort of thing does not exist (the trafficking) or are you suspicious it's the case in this instance?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Are you contending this sort of thing does not exist (the trafficking) or are you suspicious it's the case in this instance?

Neither. I am contending that advocacy groups over state the numbers and are generally talking about runaways with drug habits who are at or above the age of consent and willingly (as much as any addict) enter the sex trade and are victimized by themselves as much as anyone. I want to know the difference betwee "prostitution" and "human trafficking" from the perspective of the advocacy groups. Is there one?

The situation described in the article, which doesn't give many details, if it truly involves true minors (below the age of consent) is horrific, but represents a small portion of what the advocacy groups claim is out there. If the people involved are above the age of consent and not held as prisoners, the what are we talking about?

Primarily I always get suspicious when a term "human trafficking" goes from obscure to being all over the place in the matter of a couple of years, which it has. Has it really become more prominent or are the using the term to mean something that it did not used to?

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Skin them. Once you see it, you'll remember it for ever. Seems fitting.
    OR
    Even with the price of .22 I'd be willing to start a "go fund me" to take them a part a little at a time.

Bob

Top Bottom