FBI operation rescues 168 children from sex trafficking....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Neither. I am contending that advocacy groups over state the numbers and are generally talking about runaways with drug habits who are at or above the age of consent and willingly (as much as any addict) enter the sex trade and are victimized by themselves as much as anyone. I want to know the difference betwee "prostitution" and "human trafficking" from the perspective of the advocacy groups. Is there one?

The situation described in the article, which doesn't give many details, if it truly involves true minors (below the age of consent) is horrific, but represents a small portion of what the advocacy groups claim is out there. If the people involved are above the age of consent and not held as prisoners, the what are we talking about?

Primarily I always get suspicious when a term "human trafficking" goes from obscure to being all over the place in the matter of a couple of years, which it has. Has it really become more prominent or are the using the term to mean something that it did not used to?

It's certainly always good to be skeptical of anything the government and/or advocacy groupe you'd never heard of asserts as truth. The first I heard about this being a real thing was from these folks: ourrescue.org. Now, this outfit does a lot of work outside the country but in the show I was watching, they stated many Americans are involved in this stuff in these countries and it is happening here in the states as well. I don't know anything about the group mentioned in the story and will not vouch for them. But with the sick, depraved people walking around in this country, I have no problem believeing this is a thing.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    This is America...We have a rich and varied culture and there would be no need to mine 16th century Europe for our means of justice...

The Apache come to mind....Ant hill, honey, stakes, rope, and a slit up the belly would do the trick just nicely all the while giving a nod to the great warrior tradition of the Apache people.....

We could do a pay for view....

!B60Fb+g!2k~$(KGrHqF,!jUEybbnZq-MBMydUTH4)Q~~-1_35.JPG

It is 'en vogue' on the left to feel sorry for taking the country from the indigenous people. This should work well and get lots of support.

Top Bottom