• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I work at a refrigerant recycling company and we get a lot of used, empty disposable refrigerant cylinders. When you knock off the valves, fill them with water and shoot them with a shotgun slug or 8mm, they go boom just like an aluminum can with a .22 HP.

84VETTE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Salem
    Just remembered shooting snapping turtles with a .22 mag is pretty fun. They float if you get a headshot.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    photo.php

Grandma said destroy her old hard drive so I did. 00 Buckshot worked well.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    I have an Arion burnt out TV that is awaiting execution. I've also been involved in a search and destroy on an old washing machine, the assasination of several gallon paint cans (Mosins HATE paint cans) and have ran up on a hostile Pontiac stationwagon that had to be dispatched. On smaller stuff I like to use .22's just because its cheap and fun to rip off 200 rounds through an old wheelbarrow at 100 yards. I also am not quite sure why, but my Mossberg 500 CANT STAND pyrex plates, and often proves that they are in fact quite destructable. I guess he prefers the more traditional clay dinner plates?:dunno:

MarlinMan68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Indiana-Michigan State Line
    Old pots and pans.I stick the handle in the ground and sometimes stick 3" splatter targets to make them last.They are super cheap at garage sales and second hand stores.Once they are like swiss cheese we make them shotgun targets.They throw really easy with the handle,the kids have a blast compared to shooting clays.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm wanting to shoot up an old car awful bad... paint cans would be fun too

I keep telling my wife I'm going to get two junk cars so we can play demolition derby so she'll get over her fear of being in a wreck. Shooting them up afterward is the disposal idea! :D

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    A few of my favorites....

1. Old cars in junk yards (to test penetration of various rounds...including watching 9mm's bouncing off of windshields).
    2. .22's...tin/pop cans filled with water or, sometimes, cool-aid, for show!
    3. Deer...in mid-to late November...watching them drop...drooling over how good they're going to taste.
    4. Skeet...occassionally, when we buy a box or two and throw them out on the farm.
    5. Rabbit with a .22mag....when you scare them up, they only run 50-100 yards...you can track them that far and then pop them...once in the head and the meat's fine!
    6. My favorite...bobble-head dolls...the heads blow up and fly all over the place...you can paint whomever's face you want on it! he he!

Top Bottom