• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    magic hat #9 just tried about a week ago and it is really pretty good stuff.

Anyone know where I can get some gumballhead around Indy, I cant find it anywhere. I have found a few other 3floyds but not that one.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'd have to go with cold. If I want cheap, it is PBR. If I want something a little more "fancy" Summer Shandy works. If I've planned ahead, homebrew.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    magic hat #9 just tried about a week ago and it is really pretty good stuff.

Anyone know where I can get some gumballhead around Indy, I cant find it anywhere. I have found a few other 3floyds but not that one.

Kahns up on keystone usually has it as well as Parti-pak liquors which is just east of madison on stop 11 down on the southside.

Best,

Joe

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Kahns up on keystone usually has it as well as Parti-pak liquors which is just east of madison on stop 11 down on the southside.

Best,

Joe

The wine selection at Kahn's is also top notch.

And at Parti-Pak... There's hardly walking room between the aisles due to all the beer.

-J-

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    First I had a Gumballhead (any wheat beer that tastes more like grapefruit than bananas has my vote). Followed it with a plebian PBR. That cleaned my palate and worked well.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Whats really good (and cheaper than LSS) is getting a cheap american lager (budweiser, Miller, Coors) and mixing it 50/50 with plain old lemonade. Found that one out last summer helping a buddy out... open keg and lemonade... I think it was coors light that I used.
    I'm going to have to try this!

bells oberon
    One of my summer favorites

I didn't know they made anything other than miller lite!
    This conserns me :faint:

I'd have to go with cold. If I want cheap, it is PBR.
    Hell yea! :yesway:

Yuengling ! ........................................enough said :rockwoot:
    Wish I could get it more often.

I'm really liking Rubyredbird from Shiner

NDguido

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Nappnee, Indiana
    Sierra Nevada Summer Fest is nice crisp lager. It changes every year (slightly) but the 2012 brew should be hitting the shelves soon, I saw it already out on the west coast this week. Goose Island Summertime (Kolsch) should be out soon too. Anchor Brewery has a nice summer beer but it's hard to find around here. But a really nice summertime treat is from Buffalo Bill's Brewery called Orange Blossom. It's almost like drinking a light orange soda but with the finish of a cream ale. I'm going to view a clone soon.

Sierra Nevada nails every beer they make. Torpedo is my favorite brew, but I have yet to try a Sierra Nevada product that I didn't like.

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I like Miller Lite, I especially like the 16 oz aluminum pints. Heck, I like beer in the Winter, Summer, Fall, Spring. You know what goes great with a cold beer? A BLT sammich. On soft white bread, with fresh crisp lettuce, a sweet ripe tomato, a thin spread of Miracle Whip. With thick cut crispy BACON!!! YUM!! EXTRA BACON!!!

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    My main beer is New Castle but when I switch it up in the summer there are many options. Summer Shandy & now the Shock Top Shandy. Red Stripe, any Yuengling, 312, Old Style, and almost any lighter beer from the Czhec Republic.

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rock bottoms IPA. Mondays it's $5 growler fill up too! Can't beat that with a stick...
    And thee always delicious budweiser of course

Randrayla

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Sam Adams Cherry Wheat is my go to in the summer, but you cant beat a great IPA either. In the winter I love me some stout.

Top Bottom