• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden
    I got my first Esee, an Izula 2. Also, a Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack.
    Even better, I was given the OK to buy the 8 yr old boy his first rifle yesterday.
    I picked up a Ruger 10/22 to present to him on his birthday in a couple of weeks.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    My wife told the XD-s .45 I bought a week ago was my father's day gift, then she gave me Chris Kyle's new book American Gun: A History of the U.S. in 10 firearms.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    My wife got me the best thing I could have ever wanted last week: She got a job as an RN at a place she's stoked to work at. She got her license 3 weeks ago and is now gainfully employed as an RN (As of this coming Monday). To see her happy and using the knowledge she's gained after three years toiling in school is awesome. And besides, I got to quit my job and find one working from home. I'm one happy camper right now.

Even better, ribs on the grill for dinner.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Not a dad, so I got nothing. But I took had my folks come over last night for dinner and his b-day, they stayed the night and I took him auto-x'ing for the first time.

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    I got my Dad a bunch of K-cups for his Keurig at work. He's always running out of them because he's nice enough to let the nurses have it instead of what he calls "institutional" coffee.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Indy 500 tickets, one of those pocket clips for my P32 Ive been wanting, and the fiance hired a photographer to shoot her pictures in lingerie and all that good kinda stuff and put it together in a booklet from sutterfly where the pages are the photos. She takes care of her man. :rockwoot:

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    My wife and kids got me the Sig PDW I would love to post pics but when she said it was a gift they had to run me thru the system and once again 5 day wait so I will be picking it up Thursday morning.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Not a father yet, but I did get my dad a flat shovel and plan to get him a couple saw blades (an extra circular saw and miter saw). I prefer to get people functional things. I also cooked dinner last night for us since he worked today (I actually haven't seen him today and won't see him until Thursday because we work completely different schedules).

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Wife got me a vortex sparc and my daughter gave me a self colored picture!

Best gift was just spending the day with them both. I'm not a guy who cares about or expects gifts for myself. I do always very much appreciate it when someone thinks of me with a gift and I'm always truely shocked.

Top Bottom