• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    11yr old son asked me what I wanted to do today. I of course replied 'shoot! I always want to shoot'. So we grabbed his rifle, and the m&p22 pistol, and had some fun. I let him shoot until he got bored, then I took a turn shooting a few mags.
    He's manipulating the rifle very well now (thanks appleseed!) and slowly learning the pistol.
    Today was 'food fetish' day. He wanted to see what various foods did when shot at. Pudding pops explode even with .22lr (Which surprised me). He managed to hit quite a few cherry tomatoes from 25yd with his little red dot (and the dot completely covered the tomato). Had a good time for about 3 hours today plinking with my son. He enjoyed it even more, which made me a happy dad!

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    Time at home with the family and phones calls from the kids who can't be here today. I recieved one new tomahawk and another is ordered. My wife is making one of my favorite dinners! I am very blessed and Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads on INGO.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    xds.jpg

My son is only 4 so I didn't get anything from him. ABS in Lafayette gave me a call and told me they had this is stock. That's my fathers day gift to my self. :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom