• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I am sure he did not intend to kill him, but probably just snapped at the sight of what was happening. Who wouldn't..it is messed up.
    I have never understood what would provoke this kind of action upon a child!!!!
    He may not have intended to kill him, but I do not think that "victim" is the right wording here if this is really what was happening. The "Victim" is the girl and her family, and will be forever.
    At least he will not be doing this, or worse, to anyone elses daughter after he is released in a few years.

If he did indeed catch a man molesting his 4 year old daughter, I don't think it matters either way.

Temporary insanity in full effect.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    +1 for Texas!

I'm glad they seen the incident for exactly what it was and did not indict the father for any wrong doing. Some may say it's unfortunate that a person died but with what the little girl and the father are going to endure the rest of their lives, I say the attacker/rapist deserved what he was dealt.

mm5de88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Clinton In
    I would have done the same thing if it was my daughter or not when it's an a 5 year old child the person that is doing that deserves it!

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    So this one came out as it should have. There will be no charges per the grand jury.
    This development leads me to ask why should it be news that a father who interupted the rape of his child and did what he needed to to protect her was not charged with murder. There should no question in anyone's mind that he did the right thing. And don't even mention over reacted, hell I'd still be beating on the guy.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Clearly, he DID NOT break the laws of his state. Good for him, did what he needed to do......

If the grand jury says he broke no law, then he broke no law. After reading the more recent articles on the case with more details, I would definitely agree with them.

Once again, my point was how quickly some people pronounced this guy innocent and Zimmerman guilty based on the limited information available.

Another point to ponder...In a SD situation we are able to use the appropriate level of force to stop a threat. Once that threat is stopped, we must stop. I'm not faulting the man from Texas, as a father, I get it, the guy needed killing. It's just a very fine line to dance. Let's face it, public perception of the situation has as much to do with how things turn out as the facts/law does.

Top Bottom