• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    It kinda surprises me that he isn't facing charges.. IMO he would have been better off, legally, if he had shot him.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    If it's true I don't blame him. I can see losing it and repeatedly hitting someone if I caught them trying to molest my toddler daughter. I just wonder if they can prove the father's story is true.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    So the father did his best in protecting his little girl, and the criminal involved was killed without specific intent by the father.

All in all sounds like a good day :rockwoot:.

dwickstrom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Mishawaka
    That scumbag got what he he deserves really who gets off attacking a 4year old he was lucky he didn't make it to jail they would have played cornhole with tha pedo.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    not sure why the dead guys is a victim. not sure why the father or grandfather feel remorseful. not sure why they would need a grand jury.

the 4 year old will be easy enough to get the truth from as long as no one plays any games

dead criminals are the best kind.

jake

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Keep this in mind when the next thug starts wailing on you.

If you're being used as a punching bag, your life is in danger and it's time to clear leather.

Just like a certain incident in Florida.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    If he had used a gun, the S would have HTF for him.

Fists are much less politicized.
    If he had used his gun, it would have been one (or three) swift actions.. He continually beat a man after there was no threat. Personally, it seems his defense (if necessary) would have been a lot easier if he had shot the guy.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Even poking myself in the eye, i could not find any tears of sympathy for the "victim". As stated, I hate calling someone like that a victim. Just point in fact, when Jeffery Dahmer was killed, he was a "victim" too. Sorry, I happen to believe that the old Texas expression is true, some people just need killing.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I am sure he did not intend to kill him, but probably just snapped at the sight of what was happening. Who wouldn't..it is messed up.
    I have never understood what would provoke this kind of action upon a child!!!!
    He may not have intended to kill him, but I do not think that "victim" is the right wording here if this is really what was happening. The "Victim" is the girl and her family, and will be forever.
    At least he will not be doing this, or worse, to anyone elses daughter after he is released in a few years.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I have a 5 year old stepdaughter. No problem whatsoever with that father's actions. Do that to one of my kids and I would have at the LEAST done the same.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have a 5 year old stepdaughter. No problem whatsoever with that father's actions. Do that to one of my kids and I would have at the LEAST done the same.

I was thinking the same basic thing. Not posting any ideas here that may be needed in the future.

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    I don't have a daughter but in any case I can't say I wouldn't have done the same.

I, too, don't have a daughter but I have three nieces and if I ever saw someone trying to do some kind of sick act to them, I really don't know what I would do. This guy is definitely in the right as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom