• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Father walks in a man raping his 11-year old boy. Barely leaves anything for the police to take to the hospital. Stopped short of killing him, not sure I would have.

Father finds man raping his son and barely lets him walk out alive | Rare

untitled111_zps8bac2f31.jpg

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Consider himself lucky. Since I carry all the time, not sure if I would have had the presence of mind to not pull out my gun and kill him

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Seems strange that a 18 year old would want to hang out with an 11 year old, should have thrown some red flags to the father in the first place. Sad this went on for 3 years before it was caught. I will say the father showed a lot of self control not killing this sick bastard. Not sure I could show that kind of restraint after seeing something like that.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I wouldn't have done anything much different. This is absolutely repulsive...I wonder how long this POS will survive in prison before someone takes out the trash.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Anyone else bothered by the fact this guy had some kid who was much older spending a lot of unsupervised time with his child for years before it was finally stumbled upon by accident? I'm glad he whooped the dude's tail, but he's not on my father-of-the-year list.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Seems strange that a 18 year old would want to hang out with an 11 year old, should have thrown some red flags to the father in the first place. .

Anyone else bothered by the fact this guy had some kid who was much older spending a lot of unsupervised time with his child for years before it was finally stumbled upon by accident? .

It's called a clue , seems a lot of " parents " these days can't get one .

Another reason I'm glad I don't have kids , I'd be in jail for what I'd done to him .

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Anyone else bothered by the fact this guy had some kid who was much older spending a lot of unsupervised time with his child for years before it was finally stumbled upon by accident? I'm glad he whooped the dude's tail, but he's not on my father-of-the-year list.
    Yeah, let's just disband big brothers and all the other mentoring programs.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yeah, let's just disband big brothers and all the other mentoring programs.

Not only programs, but at a less formal level as well. There are situations like this, but there are also situations in which a child benefits greatly from someone older who affords them some quality time.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Not only programs, but at a less formal level as well. There are situations like this, but there are also situations in which a child benefits greatly from someone older who affords them some quality time.

It's possible the father may have missed some obvious signs. But it's only obvious to us because we see it in hindsight. Chances are, in the absence of any reason to think the older child was capable of, or likely to commit the acts, none of us would be all that worried about the age difference either.

Does this mean that we should all change our tune about the toddler and WW2 vet who became fast friends?

Top Bottom