• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I will just say that if I was the father in this situation, no one else would ever have to worry about this piece of :poop: ever again. After a few days the police would give up the search and he would just be another missing person.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    [ I just think it's weird for an 8yo to hang out with a 15yo a lot. QUOTE said:
    When I was about eight or nine, a neighbor boy, 15-16 years old, over two summers taught me how to pitch a baseball, and the basics of flying model airplanes. My older brother was in the Army, and my dad was "too busy", so Xxxx, became someone I looked up to, kind of like a mentor. After those two summers, we both moved on to other activities and went on with our lives. Under certain circumstances, a friendship like this might feel weird to some; in others, like mine,
    it wouldn't.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    It's not unprecedented, but neither is it "normal". I've grown one son up to 18, and have another at 11 now. If I found something wrong going on, well, I'm not gonna say anything.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Because by the age of 15 most guys have discovered cars , cigarettes , weed , alcohol and last but certainly not least , GIRLS . None of that is "cool" while hanging out with little kids . Start a poll and see for yourself.
    Yes, because a poll is the end-all, be-all of proof. :rolleyes:

I understand the 'of the world' view of what is normal. I understand the age-segregation lies that are passed off as gospel. What I don't understand is the gullibility people have in thinking that age defines the individual.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Child molesters cannot be rehabilitated.

Sure they can..!! It just depends on the definition that is used for the word "rehabilitated".

Here's the definition I prefer to use:

http://www.gamerdna.com/uimage/large/gunshot-wound-head-iraq-brain-jpg.jpg
    (If you're a zombie, you'll love this pic...If you're the squeamish-type :puke: ...probably not so much. Warned you have been..!)

giphy.gif

:thumbsup: :owned: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Then again this is also the reason none of my children will ever participate in boy or girl scouts.

This story has nothing to do with Scouting. No one involved was a member of Scouting and I don't think it is fair to even mention them in this context. I can assure you that the BSA (Boy Scouts of America) takes Youth Protection very seriously. I had to pass a background check to become an adult volunteer in addition to being vetted by the Scoutmaster at the time, the Troop Committee, and the Minister at the church that sponsored the Troop. I am required to take an annual Youth Protection training refresher. Scouting takes the safety of our youth very seriously and has one of if not the the strongest programs in place of any youth focused organization. No organization is perfect and there is always a risk when your children are present in society but we do everything possible to protect the youth in our care.

You can make your own decisions regarding what activities your children participate in and who they are allowed to be with but please do not associate this with Scouting.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Seems strange that a 18 year old would want to hang out with an 11 year old, should have thrown some red flags to the father in the first place. Sad this went on for 3 years before it was caught. I will say the father showed a lot of self control not killing this sick bastard. Not sure I could show that kind of restraint after seeing something like that.

Anyone else bothered by the fact this guy had some kid who was much older spending a lot of unsupervised time with his child for years before it was finally stumbled upon by accident? I'm glad he whooped the dude's tail, but he's not on my father-of-the-year list.

These are absolutely ridiculous assertions. If it were an 18 year old girl taking in an 11 year old girl as a "little sister" no one would be talking about how strange it was. It's amazing, but a lot of men can hang out with younger kids for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with raping them. This "all men are rapists" perception in society has been pushed out into culture by new wave feminists and it's insane. We need MORE men hanging out with younger kids, especially boys who need adult male influences in their lives. Airlines have a policy of moving men who are sitting next to children, dads have to be crazy careful about how they interact with their young daughters in public if Mom or another woman isn't around to make sure they aren't raping them.

It's not only alright for older guys to hang out alone with younger guys, it's often a VERY GOOD THING. The percentage of those interactions that result in rape are likely in the .001% category. The fact that either of you would say something like that means that you've been taken in by the feminazi brainwashing and you should reevaluate your thinking.

One example that happened to me recently, I was at the Kreiger water park in New Haven, IN a few weeks ago with my 2 kids and some of their cousins. My wife went off to go do something and I was alone by myself sitting on a bench watching the kids. More than once I noticed I was getting watched by women because it was so weird that a grown man was sitting there watching little girls in bathing suits playing in a splash pond. I'm not being paranoid, I have zero doubt that's what they were doing. Once my wife came back and sat down with me no one batted an eye. I was an assumed pedophile just for being an "unattended" male around kids at a water park.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom