Family member - got tired of being prepared!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdwhitak

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    My sister and I are preppers to a certain extent. However, we each are learning distinct, but complimentary skills. She has a house and can grow food. So, she is learning gardening and food preservation. Whereas I've been learning about weaponry and how to use it.

I sometimes feel like the OP's BIL. What am I ever going to use this for? I've definitely have slowed down my prepping, but I'm sure not getting rid of anything just in case.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    My sister and I are preppers to a certain extent. However, we each are learning distinct, but complimentary skills. She has a house and can grow food. So, she is learning gardening and food preservation. Whereas I've been learning about weaponry and how to use it.

I sometimes feel like the OP's BIL. What am I ever going to use this for? I've definitely have slowed down my prepping, but I'm sure not getting rid of anything just in case.

I would suggest that slowing down, stopping, and turning back are three entirely different things. You have to ask yourself what you are preparing for, ranging from some social hiccups, maybe temporary natural disaster damage, or the end of the world as we know it. Being able to deal with the absence of incoming trucks and surplus of incoming thugs for a week can make the difference between making it and notl

Top Bottom