Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    sense.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

To non-Christians, and those unfamiliar with ancient history, I'm sure it does. For instance, the most recent Pharaohs, wore two crowns one for the upper and lower kingdoms once Egypt was under the rule of a single leader. I'm confident I'm not the only person to know this. Right?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    To non-Christians, and those unfamiliar with ancient history, I'm sure it does. For instance, the most recent Pharaohs, wore two crowns one for the upper and lower kingdoms once Egypt was under the rule of a single leader. I'm confident I'm not the only person to know this. Right?

I dunno, maybe? I'm not much for useless trivia.

I do know one thing. Ain't no one calling Trump Jesus but you. And that is quite the window into your tortured little soul.

Feel better.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I dunno, maybe? I'm not much for useless trivia.

I do know one thing. Ain't no one calling Trump Jesus but you. And that is quite the window into your tortured little soul.

Feel better.

Some may call scripture and Egyptian history useless trivia. I do not, but hey, I'm not knocking you for non-belief, or lack of knowledge. I encounter both regularly.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I didn't click through all the links that I assume supported some of the things they were saying, but in general, are you saying Trump is the returning Christ or the anti-christ? :)

Ha, well while it's fun to refer to Trump as the anti-Christ, he doesn't meet the requirements. It's more just a slam on his person.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ha, well while it's fun to refer to Trump as the anti-Christ, he doesn't meet the requirements. It's more just a slam on his person.

I remember people saying Obama was the anti-Christ. I tend not to believe all the apocalyptic predictions. So far, so good! I think the Bible also said "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." That I believe. I didn't think Obama was the antichrist nor the Messiah, and I don't think Trump is either.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And more calling people stupid. After orange Jesus we should expect nothing less.

You just can't give it a rest can you? My legs are tired from running around in your head. I don't give you a second thought until you address me, can't you do the same?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    OK. Do I really have to say anything. This is not my Jesus. I get it. But stop it please.

Thank you.

If you ask, obviously, I will. But I having a HARD time seeing the difference between calling Trump Orange Jesus, and Obama Messiah.

Top Bottom