FACTS about Trayvon Martin that the media has purposely hidden from us.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Prescription? Any prescription drug is easy to get your hands on.

youre correct..i should have worded that differently...."to legally get their hands on it" you can legally go buy a bunch of dxm right now...however your have to be prescribed codeine to LEGALLY go obtain it

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    2. You can't say that the school found "burglary tools and stolen property" as a FACT, and then go and say that the school was also lying about what they were in the same breath. You are taking the school's word as FACT in the first and then calling it a liar. I'm not saying they were or were not stolen, but I am saying you shouldn't call things "facts" that you have learned from someone you also say is a liar.
    You can if you know they were stolen. You can when you know that the status of stolen is corroborated by any other source. Do we know he's using only the school reports to make these claims?

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    to get the picture you must put it together yourself. you can't sit and let the truth glaze over you, you can't let someone else put narrative together and you consume it.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    You can if you know they were stolen. You can when you know that the status of stolen is corroborated by any other source. Do we know he's using only the school reports to make these claims?

He was not only using the school reports to make those claims. I have no links to back that up at my fingertips and I am not going to Google/Bing them at this time either

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

The school said they were found, not stolen. Thus other reports of stolen would not corroborate that but rather contradict it. I am unaware of any other sources but I don't profess to be omniscient. All I know is the only source I heard him reference in the video was the school.

As he was accusing the school of a cover up, I would hope if he had other sources he would reference them.

Best,

Joe

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    The school said they were found, not stolen. Thus other reports of stolen would not corroborate that but rather contradict it. I am unaware of any other sources but I don't profess to be omniscient. All I know is the only source I heard him reference in the video was the school.

Best,

Joe

interesting point....it would be great to hear from the people who filed the stolen property reports as to whether or not it WAS their jewelery....i wonder what they think about this whole thing

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Found property? Was it like this, "hey Trayvon this stuff is stolen, where did you get it?" I found it out back in the dumpster. Oh, okay that's cool then.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I read an article several weeks ago that mirrored this video. It also went into a timeline of TM's activities that night, they weren't those of the cherubic child in the picture. I wish now I had saved the link so I could add it to this thread. I am happy to see two independent sources telling the same story though, it adds a little credence to both and as one of the posters above said a civil trial probably wouldn't be a good thing for the anti's and racists' side, too much truth might come out.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :faint:
    on my commutte home today from s**cago i show a lady who i at times sit with this video. in the past sevearl weeks she had talked about this case a lot on the train. prior to this viddo i had to explain adn show her the real image of tm since she still believed he was that little kid. well about 1/3 of the way into the video she stops it, hands me back my moblie and says that is not real! he should have been found guilty and then puts on her own headphones and goes to sleep.

wow even when the trurth is shown to them they still wont see it. :faint:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    on my commutte home today from s**cago i show a lady who i at times sit with this video. in the past sevearl weeks she had talked about this case a lot on the train. prior to this viddo i had to explain adn show her the real image of tm since she still believed he was that little kid. well about 1/3 of the way into the video she stops it, hands me back my moblie and says that is not real! he should have been found guilty and then puts on her own headphones and goes to sleep.

i think we need to change our animal depiction. ostrich seems more appropriate.

Last edited:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County

Her mind is made up, please do not confuse her with the facts.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

This is why I find it so hard to even try any more. The brain washing is so complete that reason can not even be considered by the sheeple. Once Barry stuck his Alfred E. Newman persona in the mix the fix was in. How could Barry be wrong....not the great and all powerful....that could have been Barry's son.
    This **** has gotten ridiculous. Grown, intelligent and educated people with blinders on...............I give up.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    The school said they were found, not stolen.

Found property? Was it like this, "hey Trayvon this stuff is stolen, where did you get it?" I found it out back in the dumpster. Oh, okay that's cool then.

This is a good place to start.

The story I've read, indirectly linked to from a multipart INGO thread about evil George, shows that a school official had ordered that no more issues be taken to the police since the school's statistics were looking pretty bad. As a result the Resource Officer who searched Martin's backpack turned the rings and screwdriver over to the police as "found items". No police report was filed, statistics not looking any worse than they were to begin with. That's what the cover-up argument is based upon. A group in Florida is trying to get this brought out and formal actions taken, but all the direct information is protected by Federal Law because it's about a school/student/minor. One ot the people doing this is arguing that had they actually reported it to the police in a lawful manner Martin would not have been stylin' to and from the 7-11 and would still be alive, at least as far as the altercation with Zimmerman is concerned.

One fellow appears to have obtained redacted copies of reports with the name of the student blacked out, but that appear to reference this incident.

I also saw a report that stated that the jewelry matched jewelry listed as stolen from a home a relatively short distance from the school.

Martin is said to have claimed he was holding the stuff for a friend. Maybe he was. Maybe it's all been made up whole cloth. Maybe there are pigs getting ready to go airborne as we write/read this. Maybe the media will publish something without an agenda.

Facts? Well, I don't really know. I do know that a lot of this stuff has been posted on Scribed. While that means it can be found it doesn't mean it's "truth". On the other hand, it sure does fit well with everything else.

Last edited:

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    My mother and I were just having a discussing the other day like this. She is a very intelligent women, and is a strong believer in facts. She believes that Zimmerman was in the right for the shooting, but she also fell into the media lies that Treyvon was an innocent child. I actually pulled out many of the facts listed in this video, and surprise surprise, she hadn't heard any of it!! It didn't take much convincing though, I told her a simple Google search would confirm what I had been preaching.

It's plain and simple, people look for what they want. They don't want to see Treyvon for what he was, a thug. They don't want to be faced with the reality that more and more "children" Treyvon's age are being raised to "Not give a F***." Children can't be thugs right? Sweet little Treyvon COULDN'T have been buying ingredients to make a drug could he?

I may be young, but I make plenty of observations about this country, and it is VERY clear that race and racism ARE making a comeback in this country, and for SOOO many people to try and play the race card in this trial, makes it clear to me that I'm not the only one aware of the resurrection of this disturbing trend. Instead of trying to kill racism once and for all though, people are just feeding it, and making it stronger. Not only was this case a milestone for a self-defense scenario, but this case is going to go down in history as the one that "proves" how "racist" America actually is.

No facts, just the color of someone's skin. Unfortunately, I thought we as a country were better than that, I guess I was wrong

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Excellent post! I just saw this video elsewhere and figured that it was already here on INGO... I read about most of this stuff before hand, but hopefully this clip helps out all those ignorant people that only listen to their local news stations. Very clear that the state was withholding tons of evidence that definitely could have been used in court. It all makes sense now.

Top Bottom