Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    The last few pages of the PW thread were bad. I actually removed it to see how fast y'all would notice. (Surprised it took 3+ hours actually). I even noted in the Super Secret Mod Forum that we could move the original back if a new one didn't start up right away in its place. Do we really need it back now? :dunno:

Yes!! If there were offending posts they should have been removed or just closed the thread!! it seems kinda harsh to delete the whole thing for what one or two did. just my :twocents: worth! I feel like we are not suposed to have fun, get to know one and other and just talk about what ever.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yes!! If there were offending posts they should have been removed or just closed the thread!! it seems kinda harsh to delete the whole thing for what one or two did. just my :twocents: worth! I feel like we are not suposed to have fun, get to know one and other and just talk about what ever.

This was my thought on the whole thing. I understand deleting offending posts, but the whole thread? :scratch: Whatever, you guys are the bosses, bosses.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yes they did everyone that posted in that thread lost all the posts when it was deleted!

I don't care about losing 200 posts, but it's the idea that the whole thread and conversations were trashed. It would be nice if it could be resurrected, closed, and left at that.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    I'm tired of getting text messages that say "if you don't send this to 35 people you are going to die and go to hell because you don't love Jesus." I hardly know 35 people and if I send it to random people it's intimidation / harassment.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'm tired of getting text messages that say "if you don't send this to 35 people you are going to die and go to hell because you don't love Jesus." I hardly know 35 people and if I send it to random people it's intimidation / harassment.

I always set up a rule in my email that any forwards go right to the trash so I don't even see them.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'm gone for 1 day....and everything goes crazy.
    What was said in the PW thread to get it closed??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom