• Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I just ate 2 triple baconators from wendys:rockwoot: my daughter had to finish my fries though:):

WOW, surprised you can type right now. Remember when you start sweating really bad, your chest starts hurting with pain radiating down your left arm, and you are having a hard time breathing......have them get you a large Frosty to go. :rockwoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    WOW, surprised you can type right now. Remember when you start sweating really bad, your chest starts hurting with pain radiating down your left arm, and you are having a hard time breathing......have them get you a large Frosty to go. :rockwoot:

mmm frosty...*droooool*
    I feel fine now...might not be the case later though:): first time I have ever had the "baconator" Ive been missing out! not quit as good as the hardees thick burger or monster burger but I still give wendys a two thumbs up for that creation:yesway::yesway:

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    I had a 15 calories salad with 40 calorie dressing for breakfast, worked out at the gym for over an hour including 30 min cardio and a cycle though the resistance machines. I've lost over 15 pounds in three weeks. Wee...

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    Does anyone know where to get a container of desiccant gel for making some moisture absorber packets? I just need the gel or beads or whatever it is.

On a side note... I had some beefy 5 layer burritos from Taco Bell for dinner and now have really REALLY bad gas...:poop:

phrozen5100

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    IN
    I just ate some delicious eggs. Here's the recipe:

3 whole eggs
    1 Tbsp. Lite Southwestern Ranch dressing
    A bit of milk
    A couple spoonfuls of jalapeno pepper rings
    A bit of cheddar cheese

Whip it all up, throw it in a lightly buttered frying pan and cook to your liking. I scrambled mine and topped it off with cheddar cheese. This is ~275 calories with ~27g protein.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Just started my shift at my off-duty gig, KILLED a Hardees Frisco burger! Probably something like 1000+ calories. I'll hate myself in the morning...when I get off!

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    mmm frosty...*droooool*
    I feel fine now...might not be the case later though:): first time I have ever had the "baconator" Ive been missing out! not quit as good as the hardees thick burger or monster burger but I still give wendys a two thumbs up for that creation:yesway::yesway:

I had a baconator once, and am a fan of the Monster Thickburger.

If you ever make it up to Indy, you might want to look into a place called Big Daddy's.

They have the Big Daddy Burger, which is two half-pound patties cooked to order, cheese, bacon, pickle lettuce, yadda yadda.

They also have the Double Big Daddy Burger. Yes, it is 4 half-pound patties. It requires a steak knife where most would get by with a large toothpick.

picture.php

You may not be able to walk, but you'll be smiling as you roll down the street.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom