• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Well, then you were holding out on us, not telling us the whole story.
    If you have rabbit-blood-soaked floormats, no wonder she lost her cookies... I'd say it's about 70/30% responsibility split for that one. Heh.
    Just a couple of spots.....she didn't know.

good thing your a plumber! your use to all that yucky stuff:): Im that guy that throws up at the sight and smell of someone else throwing up:rolleyes: I can gut a deer and skin a coyote{yotes smell like azz when your skinin em} and that doesnt bother me one bit...but puke gets me everytime.
    Nah. That stuff doesn't bother me. Just smells like money!!
    Well, I guess I gotta get ready for work.
    Have a good one!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    days off are awesome:rockwoot::D
    I think I may take a day off this week..just not sure which,maybe Friday so I can have a 3 day weekend:dunno: *cough cough* oh no I think Im getting sick!! might have to use that sick day before Friday :)

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Just got an email containing this quote.

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world .
    I hope you'll join with me, as we try to change it." -- Barack
    Obama

:laugh::nono:

Dude - what are you doing getting e-mail from Barry O! Next thing you know, the ATF is gonna be knocking on your door for your weapons! You're on the "list!" :shady::D

He can keep the "change..."

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Shame on you America: the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, and mentally ill without treatment-yet we have a benefit for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations. Raising over 57 million already.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Shame on you America: the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, and mentally ill without treatment-yet we have a benefit for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations. Raising over 57 million already.

:+1:

You'd get Rep'd but I'm out

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    Dude - what are you doing getting e-mail from Barry O! Next thing you know, the ATF is gonna be knocking on your door for your weapons! You're on the "list!" :shady::D

He can keep the "change..."
    That actually came as one of two quotes in an email from a state Trooper friend of mine.
    The other quote was:
    ''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne

a1gunny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009

:+1:

Proud Father of a United States Airman
    NRA Endowment Life Member

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I have a really bad headache.
    Feels like angry dwarves are sword fighting inside my skull.
    icon9.gif

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    They are running the same Family Guy episodes right now on adult swim as they did earlier this evening on some other channel i dont remember. as if they didnt have enough episodes. wtf?

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    mmm frosty...*droooool*
    I feel fine now...might not be the case later though:): first time I have ever had the "baconator" Ive been missing out! not quit as good as the hardees thick burger or monster burger but I still give wendys a two thumbs up for that creation:yesway::yesway:

I had a 15 calories salad with 40 calorie dressing for breakfast, worked out at the gym for over an hour including 30 min cardio and a cycle though the resistance machines. I've lost over 15 pounds in three weeks. Wee...
    Great job !!!!!! Just started working out again and changing the diet two weeks ago. Have lost a total of 6 pounds . want to get back down to fighting weigth 220 lbs . But I have some good reasons . BACONATOR how do they grow those little bitty pig to get that little bitty bacon :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom