• actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Round Two..

It seems that Facebook is now deactivating gun related pages. The "Cold Dead Hands" page was taken down today..

View attachment 48240

There's a SJW group going around "reporting" anything gun related.
    Then that group has to defend themselves.

If I can find the post on FB I'll post it here.
    I think the Armored Porcupine might have been talking about it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Maybe pass along other means of communication to your friends and acquaintances? Pass along that you can no longer support such an anti-gun organization?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.facebook.com/mike.chappell3/posts/1257231974287211

[h=5]Joe Mac added 2 new photos.[/h]June 29 at 7:31am · Tullahassee, OK ·

Look at this little gold nugget I present to you all. Go forth and cause havoc!
    A secret group "report gun groups" has been found, here's a list of the members, I suggest passing it along to other gun groups so admins can remove these people if they're in their groups

13529126_1257231947620547_3559271863132063634_n.jpg

13529126_1257231947620547_3559271863132063634_n.jpg

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    Look at this little gold nugget I present to you all. Go forth and cause havoc!
    A secret group "report gun groups" has been found, here's a list of the members, I suggest passing it along to other gun groups so admins can remove these people if they're in their groups

[video=youtube;CrLQq1Zbw68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrLQq1Zbw68&feature=youtu.be[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    [video=youtube;CrLQq1Zbw68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrLQq1Zbw68&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Of course I can't find it now.
    But I think somehow, a pro-gunner got on the list of a private group that goes around reporting EVERYBODY.
    And he posted some of their comms. Bragging about turning in gun groups, air rifle groups, fireworks groups, even veteran's groups.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.facebook.com/HaSoGCA/posts/1024112834352038

[h=5]Hypocrisy and Stupidity of Gun Control Advocates[/h]July 1 at 8:18am ·

**THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU WILL READ TODAY**
    **PLEASE SHARE**
    From the Liberal Rifle Association:
    We've got bombshell news for the gun community.
    Spread this far and wide.
    My friend has uncovered an organized conspiracy of trolls working 24/7 for months to take down THOUSANDS of Facebook pages, groups, and personal accounts for being even remotely related to firearms. Even going as far as compiling names and personal info of all persons in gun groups (doxing).
    Remember months ago when Facebook made private gun sales a violation of TOS, and how mysteriously thousands of groups and pages started being taken down that weren't even selling firearms? Well we've uncovered the rat's nest responsible for this campaign of targeted harassment..
    Here are some articles discussing the organized trolls taking down the gun community:
    1. https://archive.is/ypdVg
    2. https://archive.is/4EsTq
    Spread this Mega file far and wide, here's all the evidence compiled by https://twitter.com/AGleaks that shows the group, its members, "confirmed kills", and dox attempts--->
    Evidence: https://mega.nz/…
    Here is one of the ringleaders (scroll his timeline to see for yourself them gloating over thousands of "confirmed kills": https://twitter.com/monteiro
    These guys are so sick that they even went after paintball, kids playing airsoft, and hobby discussion groups. Even took down groups for POSTING A PICTURE OF A GUN. It's insane and theyve gone too far. Do what you must to spread this info. Saddle up, rally your crew. Send this to /k/, /pol/, GamerGate, everyone in your community that has been affected by these vile trolls.
    How can you make your pages secure? Try pre-emptively blocking as many of their member lists as possible. Also go to your page settings and block anyone outside the US from being able to see your page. The "shocking" revelation from all of this is that a lot of these trolls are east/west coast elitists and foreigners from Australia and the UK. They even have journalists from ITV and MTV among their ranks! This is a huge scandal. Targeted and wrongful harassment campaigns of gun owners is discrimination. Send this to everyone! These sick ****s INTENTIONALLY TARGETED MILITARY MEMBERS TOO- AS A SPECIAL "WIN"
    This is ‪#‎ReportGate‬, share that hashtag with every post concerning this
    Hypocrisy and Stupidity of Gun Control Advocates
    Rifles and Reason
    The Liberal Gun Club
    Left Wing Gun Nuts
    Anti Gunners Say the Darnedest Things
    Operator Operating Operationally
    Innawoods Operating Waifu
    Cold Dead Hands
    Also dont forget to follow https://twitter.com/AGleaks for updates on this situation. This is ****ing huge
    ~[Rummy]
    Edit 1:
    The Mega file consists of evidence painstakingly compiled from our mole on the inside of this secretive troll group. Worth a look!
    Edit 2:
    We do not condone doxing, violence, threats of violence, or harassment but if we could make a suggestion?
    Most people are careless and publicly post their employment information online. Write to their employer and explain that theyre a part of a dedicated and targeted harassment campaign on Facebook (include the evidence). Often times, behavior like theirs violates employment code of conduct and theyll face disciplinary action

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Left that sewer over a year ago from the little usage I had for HS reunions. Face who? I'll leave the trolls and narcissist folks to themselves.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I only have my fake facebook page to be able to comment on news articles (most sites now require it). I have no "friends" (on facebook). I already keep in touch with the old high school friends that I care to keep in touch with, so don't need facebook for that.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    There's a SJW group going around "reporting" anything gun related.
    Then that group has to defend themselves.

If I can find the post on FB I'll post it here.
    I think the Armored Porcupine might have been talking about it.

Seems you are correct..

NOTICE: For the past 30 hours Cold Dead Hands was abruptly removed from Facebook.While we do not currently have many details, it appears that we were targeted by a left wing group that devotes it's time to reporting 2nd Amendment groups, pages and the like.
    We would like to thank our many media contacts, associates and supporters for sticking with us during this unsettling period. Thank you to all who submitted Facebook feedback to ‪#‎FreeColdDeadHands‬ and those that found us on the new page we created.
    While there is no telling if this will happen again, we WILL NOT go quietly.

...from our Cold Dead Hands

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Where are those organizing the boycott of Facebook advertisers?

I've been successful at avoiding Facebook, but would be happy to join (and help promote) a boycott of anti-gun advertisers.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Feel free to start a social network for gun owners.

And what do you think INGO is???

If you are OK with facebook "Putting the Screws" to firearms related posts, then I would suggest that you Cash In your INGO Card..

Just my OPINION...Bill.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

If you are OK with facebook "Putting the Screws" to firearms related posts, then I would suggest that you Cash In your INGO Card..

Just my OPINION...Bill.

Why wouldn't you be ok with a business operating as the OWNER saw fit? You don't have to agree with the policy, but you DO (or should) respect the rights of PRIVATE enterprise. To force you wants on another, a person who bears the brunt of costs, planning, and organization is, simply put, un-American.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Oh no, consumers voiced their opinions about a company's policies! The free markets are collapsing.

Er, wait, no that's part of the market system.

When somebody asks for legislation to be passed forcing Facebook to allow gun pages then I'll complain.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Just my OPINION...Bill.
    This makes me think that to the American public FB has become "too big to fail"; that is to say it is now essential for American commerce, communication and mating.

FAIL.

Top Bottom