Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Obama was so smart when he connected directly with the people.

Trump is a despicable dirt bag because he connects directly with the unwashed deplorables!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just dont see how anyone can buy into this democrat BS. No Trump should not be impeached. He has not committed high crimes and mistermeaners and honestly SCOTUS should shut this ****show down. I said as soon as democrats won the house back that no matter what they wouldn't resist the low hanging fruit and they would impeach trump for nothing. Its not hard to predict. Just like i know how this all ends. History repeats itself. Good will triumph over evil. Democrats are pure evil. They will lose in the end and things will be righted for another 200 or so years soon.
    How anyone could buy into this crap is beyond me. It truly is trump derangement syndrome. They've never accepted the 2016 elections and never will. They believe in do overs and medals for losers.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The FAIL SAFE (checks and balance) won't allow that.

Also, I do not remember who said martial law earlier.

That is the worst idea ever.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So over 50,000 new unique donors in 72 hours $15 mil with over $5 mil in the 1st 24 hours WOW!

How much money did the Democrats collect ?

The impeaching process will take place, during this process the Democrats will have the media focus on Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi and other wildly unpopular people. While the Democrats primary race goes in noticed and the eventual nominee gets little media attention unless Hillary reappears.

The point is not that President Tump should be impeached the Democrats will impeach him no matter what. They appear desperate and vindictive to the majority of Americans that vote. So the argument about why or should the President be impeached is a moot point.

Once the trial starts in the Senate the President will walk free and the Democrats will be the true losers once the truth comes out. Don’t be shocked if the “whistle blower” comes out as a political plant.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's all the dems have got. Their platform is lunacy and gun control.

Gotta go impeachment because Russia, racism and recession lies didn't work. :dunno:

-------------------------

Not sure how the dems are doing with their fundraising, but it doesn't seem to make any news?
    Eccept for this...
    https://secure.actblue.com/donate/impeachmftshirts

595f027c-fca5-4c7a-9801-106616e67a7a-t-shirtszoomedin_sidebyside_updated.png

Maybe some INGOers have bought these??? :popcorn:

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So over 50,000 new unique donors in 72 hours $15 mil with over $5 mil in the 1st 24 hours WOW!

How much money did the Democrats collect ?

The impeaching process will take place, during this process the Democrats will have the media focus on Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi and other wildly unpopular people. While the Democrats primary race goes in noticed and the eventual nominee gets little media attention unless Hillary reappears.

The point is not that President Tump should be impeached the Democrats will impeach him no matter what. They appear desperate and vindictive to the majority of Americans that vote. So the argument about why or should the President be impeached is a moot point.

Once the trial starts in the Senate the President will walk free and the Democrats will be the true losers once the truth comes out.
    Don’t be shocked if the “whistle blower” comes out as a political plant.

ytODWRl.jpg

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    After the Impeachment plot blows up and costs Democrats the control of the House, the New York Times will report that the "whistleblower" was a Republican plant who tricked the Dems into doing Impeachment.

Add Purple as you think necessary.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Y'all know I am no fan of Trump. I'm also no fan of impeachment. If people don't like the donald they should vote him out in 2020. Simple. Clear. Decisive.

Pelosi knows that impeachment is DOA at the Senate. She also knows that impeachment plays into the apathy of undecided voters. If people think that the president will eventually be removed through impeachment there isn't much reason to vote against him. She doesn't want that. She knows that Democrats win big-turnout elections and Republicans win low-turnout ones. She needs big turnout in 2020.

I think she'll put off an actual impeachment vote indefinitely. I think she'll try to use the "official impeachment investigation" to keep Trump's negatives in the news cycle and on voter's minds. She can't remove him directly, but she might be able to influence the narrative enough to motivate (read: enrage) the apathetic rather than placate them.

We'll see. He might win. He might not. I don't know, but...I don't see how anyone can reasonably think he'll be removed through impeachment.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You can believe what you want. I’m just not buying into your attempted “shakedown” theory. Trump was speaking in the context of mutual cooperation.

We’ve already done a lot for you and I would like your help with a matter currently under investigation of which Ukraine had potential involvement in.

I don’t see a problem with that.

That's the direct quote isn't it? If I though my car had engine problem, and I had my mechanic check it, and he said it had no problems, then I had another mechanic check it, and he too said it had no problems, if another mechanic says he's want to help me with my engine, do I need his help?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Individual voters? Doubtful.
    I dont doubt it one bit now. He will win the popular vote and the electorate this time.
    People are legitimately afraid to voice their support for the President because of the criminal left. But the numbers are the majority and growing daily. Trump will be/is one of the most popular presidents ever and best. Fake news can try to publish false narratives all they want but history will eventually correct the story and Trump will be on top.
    Also republicans will landslide both houses of congress and instantly shut down this trump witchhunt bs for trumps second term.
    Get ready for most likey 2 more republican scotus picks. Thank God.

If the republic doesnt fall apart by then

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I dont doubt it one but now. He will win the popular vote and the electorate this time.
    Also republicans will landslide both houses of congress and instantly shut down this trump witchhunt bs for trumps second term.
    Get ready for most likey 2 more republican scotus picks. Thank God.

If the republic doesnt fall apart by then

You wanting to double down TT? ;)
    Trump lost the popular vote to Clinton. To CLINTON. The idea that he'd win it over a person who isn't Clinton seems incredibly remote.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You wanting to double down TT? ;)
    Trump lost the popular vote to Clinton. To CLINTON. The idea that he'd win it over a person who isn't Clinton seems incredibly remote.
    Hey, I should have just stuck with the senate and that in itself was a huge victory. The house, yeah i went against history and odds and lost. Not surprising but sucks and is a loss none the less.

I still have to pay up on the first bet before we do another. Which as it cools down in weather we should do. Gonna be a good time.

But yeah after that, ill make that bet

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That's the direct quote isn't it? If I though my car had engine problem, and I had my mechanic check it, and he said it had no problems, then I had another mechanic check it, and he too said it had no problems, if another mechanic says he's want to help me with my engine, do I need his help?
    You keep conflating two separate sections of the transcript that has nothing to do with one another.

Once again im referring to the initial request for a favor earlier in the transcript and that’s concerning cooperation with the ongoing investigation by AG Barr and the DOJ about the origins of the Mueller investigation and the Hillary email scandal and the possible interference within the 2016 election by the Ukrainians.

That has nothing to do with the Biden thing.

I’ve already made my opinion known in a previous post about the Biden request and why I don’t feel it rises to the level of an impeachable offense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom