• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    It's called freedom. I reserve the right not to do business with people wearing green shirts. Or white people. Or folks without tattoos. You get the idea.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I think it is my right to give discounts to whomever I so choose. If that happens to be members of this site or members of Garry Owen so be it. It is my right as the owner of whatever it is that you covet to put whatever stipulations on that I want.

Now be quiet and let us grown ups talk!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I wish I had the money that these site supporter/non site supporter threads took up in bandwidth. I'm a supporter and this is the only site that I've ever spent a dime on. I think it was worth every penny but the countless posts and threads on this subject get old. I'd even be willing to give up the classifieds if it would stop the bickering.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Being a site supporter is kind of like driving a Prius, you're better than everyone and you know it and you want them to know it too.

Just kidding about that. My reason might have been coverd already, wont know cuz I didnt read this whole thread. I know that we have been having problems with non-supporters, posting the minimum posts to get into the classifies and then charge an arm and a leg for thier goods. Just a heat of the moment thing I guess. Kinda like you giving non-supporters a discount. That was just your reaction to what some supporters are doing. Nate, you're a hypocrite!:fawk:
    FYI, im not talking ****(vupdblue)), Nate is my buddy so I can do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Really, if someone wanted to by something from me that was not a supporter, as long as they where a contributing member I would also give them the discount. I just dont want to give the really good deals to JohnDoe that tries to rip folks off on the site. This would be more fair to non supporters that dont try to rip people off.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Really, if someone wanted to by something from me that was not a supporter, as long as they where a contributing member I would also give them the discount. I just dont want to give the really good deals to JohnDoe that tries to rip folks off on the site. This would be more fair to non supporters that dont try to rip people off.

Boy, you just stepped in a big pile of excrement. Someone will be
    along in a minute to tell you "How dare you give some non supporters
    a break and others no break, who make you judge and jury, huh, buddy!?!"

:D Agreed the seller is the final arbiter.

Don't like it, move over bacon. Now there is something meatier.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What, no bacon pic? Printcraft, I would expect better of you.

Sorry Rookie, I almost forgot.

bacon-briefcase.jpg

Have bacon will travel.... :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Good God man...if it makes you feel better I'll sell the non-site supporters the snicker doodles at regular price. I don't like them anyway (the snicker doodles...not the non-site supporters). Are you happy now??? ;)

Dang it !!!!!!!!!!! I like snicker doodles too and I am a site suporter and I gota pay the same as non site suporters!!! That just aint rite. :draw: ;)

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Either way who really cares lol. I find it incredibly amusing how all you grown men get all flustered over childish drama and bull :poop:... If ya wanna get upset about something try looking at something worth while like how we lose more rights everyday, or how we are building a deficit that our children's, children's children will still be paying off. Come on guys WTF this is silly chit...

:yesway::yesway:

Top Bottom