Explain Why It's OK To Rain Death From the Sky, Court Tells Obama Administration

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    At last, a court is going to force the Obama admin to justify murdering American citizens without benefit of a trial or anything. No longer will they be able to keep their "rationale" a secret. They'll have to justify themselves to the court and the people. My guess is that Obama will keep waffling till he's truly forced to hand over the info. Transparency is something he's deathly afraid of.

Explain Why It's OK To Rain Death From the Sky, Court Tells Obama Administration - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Going to be glorious watching the government paid shills come out of the woodwork and claim that explaining why would jeopardize operational security.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Whatever...:rolleyes:

A sanctioned kill of an American born, turned al-qaeda, senior talent recruiter, terrorist sworn to kill all infidels.

What is it you have a problem with?
    Are you our INGO al-qaeda sympathizer now?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

A sanctioned kill of an American born, turned al-qaeda, senior talent recruiter, terrorist sworn to kill all infidels.

If the accused you're speaking of doesn't deserve due process than neither do you.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

The government supports al-qaeda, why don't you? *cough*Syria*cough*

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    How do you know any of that is true? The government said so?

Yeah, just like all those terrorists out in Nevada. I have never figured out how summary execution of American citizens not on the battlefield and without trial was legal, much less constitutional. I'm still looking for the part in the Constitution where the executive gets to abrogate the powers of the judiciary and the jury by invoking magical "t-words"...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Is that supposed to be a scary picture? Sorry, but it isn't. How about this murder victim? Never got a trial and is was only guilty of being related to the man in your picture. Guess you're OK with killing kids, too.

360_intl_awlaki_son_1026.jpg

tetsujin79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NWI
    Looks legit... :dunno:
    Ya - You guys are right.
    Just your typical American kid that made his parents proud.
    Anwar.jpg

Look, if the guy was a bad guy, why can't we know the proof and process? I'm sure there's plenty of mass murders on US soil that we have every detail on, so what's the deal here? National security? Fine, redact the crud out of it like the Sandy Hook files and show it to us. We spend tax money on lots of things, why not this???:twocents:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ya - You guys are right.
    Just your typical American kid that made his parents proud.

I'm having trouble telling if you're joking or not.

Either way I'm laughing and crying at the same time. Hilarious that people think this way, but horrifying that someone who thinks this way actually votes.

They're a scape goat to distract you from the treasonous scum who hold political office, I hope you've come to realize this. They're the magical non-existent threat that justifies politician's actions to steal from our wallets and shred our constitution.

You possess the means to fight them off, just the same as the rest of us do, we don't need our civil rights destroyed in the process. After all the government claims these individuals seek to destroy our rights, meanwhile who has done the most to take away our rights since 2001?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Is that supposed to be a scary picture? Sorry, but it isn't. How about this murder victim? Never got a trial and is was only guilty of being related to the man in your picture. Guess you're OK with killing kids, too.

360_intl_awlaki_son_1026.jpg

Ahhh - That's so sad. :(

Did he die in that terrorist country too?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I'm having trouble telling if you're joking or not.

Either way I'm laughing and crying at the same time. Hilarious that people think this way, but horrifying that someone who thinks this way actually votes.

They're a scape goat to distract you from the treasonous scum who hold political office, I hope you've come to realize this. They're the magical non-existent threat that justifies politician's actions to steal from our wallets and shred our constitution.

You possess the means to fight them off, just the same as the rest of us do, we don't need our civil rights destroyed in the process. After all the government claims these individuals seek to destroy our rights, meanwhile who has done the most to take away our rights since 2001?

Top Bottom