• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I didnt mean to start anything with this post, I just wanted to give my perspective on an encounter with IMPD, that I had NO problem with. I think they handled everything great and seemed like outstanding officers just doing their job.
    You didn't start anything. Do what you think is best.

If in the future you ever feel that a LEO treats you any way other than fairly and respectfully...contact their administrative offices and file a complaint.

It's generally a lot more productive route than barking on an internet site.

+1 for the OP.

Take some of the advice given here with a grain of salt. Like I said...if you're happy with the outcome...that's all that matters.

Now if you'll excuse me...I have important things to do...

*WOOF WOOF*

images

:):

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home

Again we have a troll resorting to childish personal attacks when they can't formulate any other response. You actually think you are harming me in someway with this stupid sh*t? Just making yourself look like a jack*ss is all. People like you don't get under my skin just makes me laugh at you more is all.. BTW nice family pic you got there! You the one in front or back?:thumbsup: LOOKIN GOOD
    Please by all means show everyone some more of your juvenile mentality because we all need the comic relief!!! Come on don't be shy show us a real :tantrum:,whats next insult my mother? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Again we have a troll resorting to childish personal attacks when they can't formulate any other response. You actually think you are harming me in someway with this stupid sh*t? Just making yourself look like a jack*ss is all. People like you don't get under my skin just makes me laugh at you more is all.. BTW nice family pic you got there! You the one in front or back?:thumbsup: LOOKIN GOOD
    Please by all means show everyone some more of your juvenile mentality because we all need the comic relief!!! Come on don't be shy show us a real :tantrum:,whats next insult my mother? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    For someone who claims to be immune to "stupid sh*t" you sure carry on about it.
    "Methinks thou dost protest too much." :laugh:

Top Bottom