Executive Order_ Internet BlackOut will Precede Federal Gun Confiscation!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    INGO has gone full retard.

Never dismiss anything out of hand where this government is concerned. I trust not my government anymore since Clinton. And probably should go back to Daddy Bush as well.

When you look at all of the electronic surveillance that they are doing and all of the internet, communications, Executive Orders, and all of the Unconstitutional crap that the Gov't. is engaging in these days, poo pooing the potential of the them pulling something like this is foolish and naive. A false flag event of some sort wouldn't surprise me.

From things that I am hearing something may be happening soon. Then again, maybe not. But there is a lot of rumbling going on.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Never dismiss anything out of hand where this government is concerned. I trust not my government anymore since Clinton. And probably should go back to Daddy Bush as well.

When you look at all of the electronic surveillance that they are doing and all of the internet, communications, Executive Orders, and all of the Unconstitutional crap that the Gov't. is engaging in these days, poo pooing the potential of the them pulling something like this is foolish and naive. A false flag event of some sort wouldn't surprise me.

From things that I am hearing something may be happening soon. Then again, maybe not. But there is a lot of rumbling going on.

I don't wanna put words in his mouth, but I think it was the presentation more than the content. At least, that's what I was getting hysterical over.:):

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    :facepalm: :tinfoil:

Liberal news media site is NOT government, so it's not an infringement of rights.

Don't be so sure about that!

Check out this link>>> Operation Mockingbird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You really have to dig deep!

In addition, for all good Americans that think the media is required to tell the truth!

"The attorneys for Fox, owned by media baron Rupert Murdock, successfully argued the First Amendment gives broadcasters the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on the public airwaves."

Link here>>>> Appellate Court Rules Media Can Legally Lie Under 1st Amendment | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Your beloved news anchors are merely actors/actress reading from prepared scripts. It is their job and they are well paid!

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    INGO has gone full retard.

full-retard.jpg2.jpeg

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you...but you're probably just paranoid.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    First of all, I don't expect a gun grab in the near future. I may be wrong, but I don't expect one soon for a number of reasons.

However, IF one started, it would be reasonable to disrupt the "enemies" communications before doing so. I mean, that shouldn't be surprising. It would be standard operating procedure.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    A "gun grab" won't work, because logistically it'd be a damn difficult if not impossible task.

It would take every LEO and National Guard member in this country to forcibly take civilian arms, and it would have to be coordinated to happen simultaneously, all across this country.

Many LEOs and military enlisted/officers would not participate in confiscation of arms. There would most certainly be leaks from within law enforcement & the military that such an act was coming, and even if the internet was flipped off people still have these things called telephones...automobiles...and word of mouth.

So let's say Big Brother turned off the internet in preparation for the Great Gun Grab. Leaks would still happen, and even *if* the media ignored such leaks and refused to give them airtime, citizens would still find out via word of mouth and heed them, which would would lead to something between thousands of standoffs between LEO/military and citizens and organized armed insurrection and civil war.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    First of all, I don't expect a gun grab in the near future. I may be wrong, but I don't expect one soon for a number of reasons.

However, IF one started, it would be reasonable to disrupt the "enemies" communications before doing so. I mean, that shouldn't be surprising. It would be standard operating procedure.

They will start with National Registration and require FFL transfers for private sales first, once they know where they all are...

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If they attempt a internet blackout, then someone should get on their horse and run from town to town shouting "The Government is coming! The Government is coming!"

Wait... where have I heard this before.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Don't be so sure about that!

Check out this link>>> Operation Mockingbird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You really have to dig deep!

In addition, for all good Americans that think the media is required to tell the truth!

"The attorneys for Fox, owned by media baron Rupert Murdock, successfully argued the First Amendment gives broadcasters the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on the public airwaves."

Link here>>>> Appellate Court Rules Media Can Legally Lie Under 1st Amendment | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Your beloved news anchors are merely actors/actress reading from prepared scripts. It is their job and they are well paid!

None of what you posted says that the media is government run. Sure, it's influenced by the government. Aren't we all "influenced" by the government? As for lying, why should that come as a surprise? Again, they are a private entity, so they are entitled to say what they want just like the rest of us. The 1st Amendment doesn't say "as long as it's the truth." We get angry when liberals try to add qualifiers to the 2nd Amendment, so why are you trying to do it to the 1st? Your last little statement about news anchors being paid actors/actresses, I'm not sure why that is supposed to be some ground breaking statement. I think we are all very aware that news anchors are paid to read a script, it's nearly the definition of a news anchor.

Maybe I'm missing something... :n00b:

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Alex Jones has done more damage to law abiding gun owners, than even Adam Lanza! What I call a shill!

Well if Alex Jones hasn't heard from his NWO Illuminati spies working inside Bohemian Grove that the Reptilians will pull the plug on our ethertubes, steal our guns and cover our women in chicken broth with the TURKEY BASTER OF DOOoOOoOOOOOoooOOM.................then it's probably not true.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well if Alex Jones hasn't heard from his NWO Illuminati spies working inside Bohemian Grove that the Reptilians will pull the plug on our ethertubes, steal our guns and cover our women in chicken broth with the TURKEY BASTER OF DOOoOOoOOOOOoooOOM.................then it's probably not true.

:rofl:

And to OP, do you really think Alex Jones who, at worst, is a conspiracy theorist, has done more harm to gun rights than a lunatic ,mass murderer whose victims included children?

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    None of what you posted says that the media is government run. Sure, it's influenced by the government. Aren't we all "influenced" by the government? As for lying, why should that come as a surprise? Again, they are a private entity, so they are entitled to say what they want just like the rest of us. The 1st Amendment doesn't say "as long as it's the truth." We get angry when liberals try to add qualifiers to the 2nd Amendment, so why are you trying to do it to the 1st? Your last little statement about news anchors being paid actors/actresses, I'm not sure why that is supposed to be some ground breaking statement. I think we are all very aware that news anchors are paid to read a script, it's nearly the definition of a news anchor.

Maybe I'm missing something... :n00b:

I don't see anything that I posted that states that I want to infringe upon the 1st Admendment.

You can believe if you like that our media is not government controlled, most people do not believe that! I do!

I was merely pointing out for concerned people not to believe everything that the media pushes.

You are obviously aware that the media lies, I am aware also that the media lies.

The big question is why does the media lie and who are they lying for......

When you can answer that question, then you have the responsibility to share it.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I don't see anything that I posted that states that I want to infringe upon the 1st Admendment.

You can believe if you like that our media is not government controlled, most people do not believe that! I do!

I was merely pointing out for concerned people not to believe everything that the media pushes.

You are obviously aware that the media lies, I am aware also that the media lies.

The big question is why does the media lie and who are they lying for......

When you can answer that question, then you have the responsibility to share it.

It's called sensationalism, and it sells. That is who they are lying for.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I think this has been tried once in America, a few years back. It didn't work then, don't think it will work now.

Any history buffs remember a guy named General Gage? Bears a striking resemblance to Obama.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom