Executive Order_ Internet BlackOut will Precede Federal Gun Confiscation!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    It's called sensationalism, and it sells. That is who they are lying for.

So they are merely lying for a profit, because it sells.

What happens when those lies for profits actually harms a law abiding society and the ancient laws of this country?

The Big Lie of The Day: The NRA and Law Abiding Gun Owners are responsible for the deaths of the Sandy Hook School Children as well as all the deaths caused by firearms in America! You will have your 2nd Amendment rights infringed upon because of this lie!

What about the lies that our media pushed on people about terrorists behind every bush and tree in America. Out of these lies were born anti-constitional laws as NDAA and anti-constitutional agencies such as TSA and Homeland Security. Your rights under the Constitution has been infringed upon because of these lies!

Are these lies merely lies for sensationalism and profit? Or is there a deeper motivation for the lie?

The masses are really whipped up, over these lies for profit! Particularily in large population centers on the east and west coast. These lies will affect your freedoms as Americans.

Am I saying abolish the 1st Admendment, Not all All, but Freedom loving people need to understand what is fueling the diminishing of Freedom in this country!

It is called Propaganda, protected under the 1st Amendment!

How do you fight the lies?

For starters, boycott the Liars!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    They can cut off the internet. They can cut off the cell and land line phones. They can jam or monitor cb's. They can cut off lines of communication ( roads, rail, air and waterways).

I am not saying they will. I'm just saying they can.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

This is a sensible solution, but the two problems are that, first, these people have a virtual monopoly on mass communication, and, second, I have come to the conclusion that most people neither desire nor are equipped to deal with truth. That said, there is a huge demand for falsehoods that are more pleasant to the sheep than is the truth. Consequently, most people will not abide truth and insist on clinging to fairy stories about how they live in a prosperous world with a benevolent government that will protect them from harm of all types. So long as they haven't lost their jobs and/or run out of their nearly-indefinite government assistance, it is easy to beleive this. So long as they have not had an intruder break into their homes or else be accosted on the street and learned the hard way that the police never arrive in time to actually stop the crime in progress, it is easy to believe. In the end, the sheep are highly motivated to believe the falsehoods that make them feel safe, even if it is in fact nothing but an empty feeling. Unfortunately, I do not see the truth making a comeback any time soon.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    This is a sensible solution, but the two problems are that, first, these people have a virtual monopoly on mass communication, and, second, I have come to the conclusion that most people neither desire nor are equipped to deal with truth. That said, there is a huge demand for falsehoods that are more pleasant to the sheep than is the truth. Consequently, most people will not abide truth and insist on clinging to fairy stories about how they live in a prosperous world with a benevolent government that will protect them from harm of all types. So long as they haven't lost their jobs and/or run out of their nearly-indefinite government assistance, it is easy to beleive this. So long as they have not had an intruder break into their homes or else be accosted on the street and learned the hard way that the police never arrive in time to actually stop the crime in progress, it is easy to believe. In the end, the sheep are highly motivated to believe the falsehoods that make them feel safe, even if it is in fact nothing but an empty feeling. Unfortunately, I do not see the truth making a comeback any time soon.

This post lays it out plainly..... This quote above should be locked up in the minds of every Freedom loving American.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    :rofl:

And to OP, do you really think Alex Jones who, at worst, is a conspiracy theorist, has done more harm to gun rights than a lunatic ,mass murderer whose victims included children?

Respectfully Sir, only if I buy into all the for profit sensationalism that our media peddles! Alex Jones has spouted his disinformation way before Sandy Hook and will continue to so long after the media stops profiting from Sandy Hook!

Last edited:

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    CA already requires an FFL transfer for private sales.

Armed U.N troops trying to seize weapons on U.S soil owned by American Citizens/Residents are an invading foreign army, and should be treated as such. Shoot first, before they even get out of their vehicles. If it gets to the point where the U.S uses armed troops especially foreign (UN ) troops for such an unconstitutional and unconscionable act, then there is de facto declaration of a civil war.

I don't think they would be able to get local LEO or the National Guard on board either.

I don't believe weapon confiscation by U.N troops or the feds is going to happen anytime soon.

If anything, regs are going to be pushed, the feds will probably use CA as a model.

Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    So they are merely lying for a profit, because it sells.

What happens when those lies for profits actually harms a law abiding society and the ancient laws of this country?

The Big Lie of The Day: The NRA and Law Abiding Gun Owners are responsible for the deaths of the Sandy Hook School Children as well as all the deaths caused by firearms in America! You will have your 2nd Amendment rights infringed upon because of this lie!

What about the lies that our media pushed on people about terrorists behind every bush and tree in America. Out of these lies were born anti-constitional laws as NDAA and anti-constitutional agencies such as TSA and Homeland Security. Your rights under the Constitution has been infringed upon because of these lies!

Are these lies merely lies for sensationalism and profit? Or is there a deeper motivation for the lie?

The masses are really whipped up, over these lies for profit! Particularily in large population centers on the east and west coast. These lies will affect your freedoms as Americans.

Am I saying abolish the 1st Admendment, Not all All, but Freedom loving people need to understand what is fueling the diminishing of Freedom in this country!

It is called Propaganda, protected under the 1st Amendment!

I'm not saying the media doesn't have an agenda, it certainly does! I contend, though, that the government doesn't have to get involved because the media is so far left. They truly believe that more government is the answer. Should the fact that people don't care enough to educate themselves take away the right of the media to say what they want? I don't think so.

It seems to me that you and I only disagree on semantics. :patriot:

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    CA already requires an FFL transfer for private sales.

Armed U.N troops trying to seize weapons on U.S soil owned by American Citizens/Residents are an invading foreign army, and should be treated as such. Shoot first, before they even get out of their vehicles. If it gets to the point where the U.S uses armed troops especially foreign (UN ) troops for such an unconstitutional and unconscionable act, then there is de facto declaration of a civil war.

I don't think they would be able to get local LEO or the National Guard on board either.

I don't believe weapon confiscation by U.N troops or the feds is going to happen anytime soon.

If anything, regs are going to be pushed, the feds will probably use CA as a model.

Welllll, depending on where one gets their information there are anywhere from 100,000 to 300,000 foreign troops (German, Italian, Bulgarian, etc, Blue Berets) scattered at various bases across the country conducting all forms of training. Including Urban Warfare as are our troops. And active troops have been given questionnaires that asked if they would fire on U.S. civillians if ordered. Most said no, but over 40% of the troops that are recent foreign transplants didn't seem to have a problem with it.

And I have seen and had others tell about large increases in military movement locally for the last 3 years. All forms of transportation, air (helicopter), jet, train, highway convoy etc. Many times from people that have recently cycled out of the military.

Can't vouch for all of the sources, but I can for a lot. And where there's smoke . . . . . . . :dunno:

I just don't to trust my Gov't. anymore. They have given me nor reason to. Just the opposite. :twocents:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Some don't believe this will or could happen....but look at the countries in the last century who had their gun rights takin away.....can't happen here....? Why.....Look past today, and look down the road...right now America is getting farther and farther away from what we once were, now take this into account. Somewhere down this road we get a prez an congress 10 times worse than what we have now, the Muslim brotherhood has been established with millions of followers in America and one day they are told to attack, every major city is burned to the ground, the economy callapses, police are attacked, everything stops rolling that rolled before.....prez shuts down all communication and all guns need to be takin away, anyone resists they are to be considered the enemy.......can't happen.....Remember Ford thought Hitler was a great man, and Sigmund Freud said not to worry, nothing is going to come of the nazi party.

Top Bottom