• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    If this is what he thinks the 2nd Amendment means, then it brings into question every opinion he has ever issued, and all rulings he participated in. It is a clear misunderstanding of the document and the intent. If he's just saying that he would like to change the meaning to something else, then he's just another idiot with an opinion.
    rockhopper46038 is right. justice stevens shouldn have never graduated high school with his constitution interpretation. his opinions are like something else everyone has. we all have one but some of em really stink. of course this is just IMO. :D

Last edited:

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    I rest well knowing that we have 4 other members of the Court that would completely agree with him and if any of the other 5 die or leave, President Obama, the best friend of gun owners, would get to appoint the replacement.
    exactly. we are just a lever's flip away from civil war or concentration camps. keep it simple Vote the N.R.A. blah, blah this. blah,blah that. no one in a concentration camp gives a fat rats ass about the economy. IMO

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    As if the Amendments in the Bill Of Rights aren't written plainly enough, the Preamble to the Bill of Rights goes to great lengths, and in plainly worded English, to explain the Amendments - "THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution"
    To say they mean other than what they say they do is either intentional deception or incompetence of such magnitude as to disqualify a person for such a position of authority!

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    How about we change it to, "A well regulated militia is necessary for the security of a free state. Therefore, the right of all free people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. All licensing and registration schemes are to be considered infringement, and will not be permitted."

kml

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2013
    United States
    Having long ago developed the muscle memory to scream like a girl and blindly flail when things are scary,

:rofl:That's some funny stuff right there! I'm glad the years of training paid off when the chips were down! I'm thinking about focusing more on that technique myself. I'll e-mail some of the INGO trainers and see if this is something they'll be incorporating.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I would be in favor of eliminating the first 8 amendments from the Constitution altogether as well as the 17th and 26th.

Top Bottom