• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    When they begin their ass hattery in places that are more respecting of the individuals right to defend themselves we will see how intelligent they are.

I'm betting they stick to gun free zones.

They will, until they think they're big enough and bad enough. When they think that, they'll start going after bigger targets. For their and our sake, I hope they remember that there's always someone bigger and badder.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sadly, I doubt they even know who Jeff Cooper is, let alone understand this:

"To allow a firearm to point at another human being is a deadly threat, and should always be treated as such."

"I foresee terrible trouble ..." as Steely Dan said

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Boston antifa is upset, because they stood in the road, someone got hit (bumped), and the police didn't arrest the guy.

https://www.facebook.com/BostonAntifa/videos/1403431959695458/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Boston Antifa

· May 19 at 1:48am ·

This one is insane. Our Antifa comrades block the road and someone gets hit by a car! The protesters get rightfully PISSED! Here's the deal... when we BLOCK the road you STOP until we give you the clear to proceed.
    Soon after, the police come to the aid of the motorist after we surround him. Once again proving that the police protect fascists.

Can you believe the audacity. "you STOP until we give you the clear to proceed".
    WTF

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I've seen some "protesters" over here yelling "police brutality!" after getting hit by batons or sprayed with OC spray ... after they threw rocks and kicked police officers. :rolleyes:

Of course to them that is not "protester brutality":

afp-25b124e3a1f85c84a1ac35228694f2804d995b5e.jpg

CRS-Manif.jpg

Or this, burning a police car with officers still inside (that's from last year I think).

maxresdefault.jpg

15152180.png

15174038-vehicule-de-police-incendie-le-parquet-fait-appel-des-remises-en-liberte.jpg

Then the "protesters" attacked the officers as they got out of the burning car.

5812623_60q7l0do.jpg

:xmad:

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    While the longstanding rule (pardon the pun) is that the pedestrian has the right of way, a pedestrian is one who goes or travels on foot, a walker, as distinguished from a "stander" or for that matter, a protester. Also, I learned very early that the road is for cars and the sidewalks are for pedestrians. In my mind, while the driver has to exercise due care and regard, meaning he can't drive like Frankenstein or Joey Viterbo, if they're in the street and not moving to get out of the street, i.e. they're trying to stop traffic, they are "fair game" to be pushed out of the way.

Too, they are in theory, thinking beings. If something that weighs 10 times what you do, or more, is coming at you, you move out of its way.

These idiots seem to think that we're the ships and they're the lighthouse, and it just ain't so.

Finally, a vehicle traveling is stopped by mask-wearing people in a large enough group to do so. When the stagecoaches were in use, they referred to such people as "highwaymen", and they were criminals, intent on theft of belongings. The people of this group (and I know I'm generalizing with the broad brush) have already shown themselves to be disrespectful of others' property and willing to cause damage and injury. I decided a while back that if a group tries to stop me, and my family is with me, I will push past. I won't run over anyone unless there is damage done to my vehicle, but even if they want to play human speed bump by lying in the roadway to keep me from moving through, they won't succeed at that either. I have a gas pedal I'm not afraid to use, and I have a pistol I hope to never use other than on the range... but I'm capable of that as well.

No, if you block the roadway, I have no obligation to wait for you to give me any "clear to proceed". You have an obligation to leave the roadway. I choose to not be a victim or a statistic, and all your accusations of me being a fascist don't make it true.

Blessings,
    Bill

Boston antifa is upset, because they stood in the road, someone got hit (bumped), and the police didn't arrest the guy.

Can you believe the audacity. "you STOP until we give you the clear to proceed".
    WTF

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

WTF

There is no room in our country for people who think like that; they are completely incompatible with an open and free society. To ignore them and their activities is to place ourselves in peril. While they are allowed to continue operating, they are spreading their perverse ideals among the weak-minded. The time is coming where they will have to be dealt with because there won't be any other choice left.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've seen some "protesters" over here yelling "police brutality!" after getting hit by batons or sprayed with OC spray ... after they threw rocks and kicked police officers. :rolleyes:

Of course to them that is not "protester brutality":

Or this, burning a police car with officers still inside (that's from last year I think).

Then the "protesters" attacked the officers as they got out of the burning car.

:xmad:

Cowardly to hide their faces behind bandannas as they attack police. They need an ass beatdown.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Cowardly to hide their faces behind bandannas as they attack police. They need an ass beatdown.

It's miracle they were not shot on sight by the officers.
    They threw incendiary devices inside the vehicle with the two cops inside, then attacked the driver with a metal pipe as he got out of the car.

I still don't know why he didn't shoot or at least draw his gun.Probably because there was a bunch of journalists around in a circle.

The officer was a badass giant too.He blocked the strikes with his arms and calmly walked away.
    He later got awarded a medal for bravery.

[video=youtube;07NWsT7ozLE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07NWsT7ozLE[/video]

I'm sure the attacker would have been shot in the States.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Unrelated. Does anyone know a good ding man in suburban Boston..

These Antifamorons are so misinformed. How can they not see their words and actions ARE fascist?
    Its funny though, sounds like a Boston version of anything. The local BLM crowd was told to stay in a certain are and not allowed to get onto I95 last year. They complied. This group should follow their lead.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Absolutely not!

When I saw this a moment ago, my first thought was to remove it, but that wouldn't allow me to address the error. I'm not going to warn, infract, or ban this post, but I am going to call it (not its poster) out-not in my capacity as a mod, but as a person, as an Indiana gun owner.

See, this makes it look like we're eager to harm or even kill those with whom we disagree, and while I can't speak for the poster of the above image (or its creator,) I think I speak for most of us when we say we just want to not be stopped in going about our own business. I know I can personally say that I hope to never have to do anything to injure them or anyone who is not doing harm. I don't want to injure someone who IS doing harm, but I recognize that their actions and mindset may not leave me that choice. I'm going home. My family is coming home. We'll not be injured if I can help it. That's my only priority. It's on the protesters to protect themselves from injury, and the best way to do that is to stay out of the road.

This idea of smiling or giggling at knowing that you're hurting or dragging another person, though.... To me, that is reprehensible and disgusting.

Blessings,
    Bill

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Absolutely not!

When I saw this a moment ago, my first thought was to remove it, but that wouldn't allow me to address the error. I'm not going to warn, infract, or ban this post, but I am going to call it (not its poster) out-not in my capacity as a mod, but as a person, as an Indiana gun owner.

See, this makes it look like we're eager to harm or even kill those with whom we disagree, and while I can't speak for the poster of the above image (or its creator,) I think I speak for most of us when we say we just want to not be stopped in going about our own business. I know I can personally say that I hope to never have to do anything to injure them or anyone who is not doing harm. I don't want to injure someone who IS doing harm, but I recognize that their actions and mindset may not leave me that choice. I'm going home. My family is coming home. We'll not be injured if I can help it. That's my only priority. It's on the protesters to protect themselves from injury, and the best way to do that is to stay out of the road.

This idea of smiling or giggling at knowing that you're hurting or dragging another person, though.... To me, that is reprehensible and disgusting.

Blessings,
    Bill

Well said. My last straw would be any breaching of my vehicle and no escape route. Youre right nothing to grin about at all.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Absolutely not!

Blessings,
    Bill

I have a tendency to agree with you on this in principle, but it's pretty clear this is meant as hyperbole to demonstrate frustration, not as a description of a plan.

...I am, however, quite in favor of protesters who are illegally blocking roadways being arrested...and if pepper spray is necessary to effectuate that, so be it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Blessings,
    Bill

I know I wouldn't be smiling or giggling. I'd be pissed.
    They charge extra for the underbody spray at Crew Carwash.

Top Bottom