• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Agreed. I used to actually think the ACLU served a useful purpose for the most part. They would take cases I didn't agree with, but overall they were a good thing. Lately though I am starting to think they have just become way too politically biased. They no longer worry about civil liberties, but rather about progressive ideals.
    The ACLU has indeed shown their bias as recently as the Kavanaugh nomination.

They not only didn’t give a rats rear end about defending due process in that instance they went proactive and made a video coming out against Kavanaugh which was a precedent for them. It’s my understanding they’ve never done that before.

Even Alan Dershowitz expressed his disapproval of what the ACLU has become and he used to be affiliated with them serving on on their board in some capacity.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Why wasn't his wife taught to use the shotgun in the coat closet to kill the first wave of a home invasion and allow you to fight your way to your AR/AK

It is so just a matter of time until these terrorists pick the wrong house

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Why wasn't his wife taught to use the shotgun in the coat closet to kill the first wave of a home invasion and allow you to fight your way to your AR/AK

It is so just a matter of time until these terrorists pick the wrong house

We can only hope. First time one of these protesters gets shot in the face with a shotgun for breaching the perimeter of the wrong occupied vehicle or structure and they just might think twice about their tactics. They just haven't been put in their place yet.

Notice that the wave of road blocking died off pretty quickly after several got mowed down? I only know of one since. And even that last one they didnt block anyone and impede their progress; they just forced detours to be jerks. I dont think that is coincidental. I think they got the picture; there is only so much people will take.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The more footage I see of antifa, the more I think that a lot of them aren't there primarily to promote their socio-political agenda. I think many of them are seeing an opportunity to act the way they can't act on their own. The mob gives them a false sense of security that temporarily allows them to act out their fantasies of what they wish they could do to any convenient representation of everyone they blame for their own weakness and feelings of oppression. It's role-playing, plain and simple, and the alleged cause matters a lot less than they opportunity to finally be the bully instead of the victim.

It's going to get ugly when they persist long enough or push this far enough that regular people who are currently indulging their collective fantasy are no longer willing to allow the interference in daily life to continue.

Of course, the power brokers using these fools are probably eagerly anticipating such events so they can spin it into their pawns being innocent victims. To them, it's a a win-win scenario.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    The more footage I see of antifa, the more I think that a lot of them aren't there primarily to promote their socio-political agenda. I think many of them are seeing an opportunity to act the way they can't act on their own. The mob gives them a false sense of security that temporarily allows them to act out their fantasies of what they wish they could do to any convenient representation of everyone they blame for their own weakness and feelings of oppression. It's role-playing, plain and simple, and the alleged cause matters a lot less than they opportunity to finally be the bully instead of the victim.

It's going to get ugly when they persist long enough or push this far enough that regular people who are currently indulging their collective fantasy are no longer willing to allow the interference in daily life to continue.

Of course, the power brokers using these fools are probably eagerly anticipating such events so they can spin it into their pawns being innocent victims. To them, it's a a win-win scenario.
    . Just an excuse. They are no more then the hooligans which are rioting at British sporting events.Kids like to break things.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    . Just an excuse. They are no more then the hooligans which are rioting at British sporting events.Kids like to break things.

Agreed, but I see a big difference in the demographics. Soccer hooligans tend to be rowdy types who like to fight and are looking for an excuse. Antifia seems more like weaklings who finally see an opportunity to pretend for a few hours that they're not week. You can see it in their faces and hear it in their language when they lose it and start screaming. With soccer hooligans, I see people acting on a desire, whereas with antifa, I see desperation.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Took this quote from the Insane Social Justice thread. It was in regards to role playing video games, but the similarity is pretty clear...

"The whole joy of an open world game is to do anything, specifically things you would never do in real life - like kill with reckless abandon. Nothing's going to pull you out of that gameplay faster than some invisible fence guarding "socially unacceptable behavior"."

Fortunately most gamers don't act on their fantasies in real life, but I wonder what percentage of ANTIFA are gamers that have decided to take it up a notch...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I read an article saying that Antifa planned an "anti Trump" rally during his visit in Paris last Sunday.

A small group of peaceful protesters gathered to complain about Trump's visit but no Antifa or violent black blocks.

The 10,000 police officers and security forces deployed at the event and around the US embassy probably discouraged Antifa folks.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I read an article saying that Antifa planned an "anti Trump" rally during his visit in Paris last Sunday.

A small group of peaceful protesters gathered to complain about Trump's visit but no Antifa or violent black blocks.

The 10,000 police officers and security forces deployed at the event and around the US embassy probably discouraged Antifa folks.

I'm not disappointed! I suspect that your police tend to tolerate less nonsense than some of the cops in the US.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm not disappointed! I suspect that your police tend to tolerate less nonsense than some of the cops in the US.

We have some of the best anti-riot cops in the world.Probably because we are dealing with riots all the times.
    US Marines come to France to get trained in anti-riot tactics.

Our cops use water cannons, shoot people in the face with 40 mm rubber bullet and hit them in the face with sticks.

150615-M-DP395-177.JPG

1000w_q75.jpg

We have several police and military units that only do riot control as their full time jobs.
    Not like you often see in the US, regular cops who are given shields and sticks at the last minute without having been trained as a unit.

I'm disapointed.I wanted to see the water cannons in action.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We have some of the best anti-riot cops in the world.Probably because we are dealing with riots all the times.
    US Marines come to France to get trained in anti-riot tactics.

Our cops use water cannons, shoot people in the face with 40 mm rubber bullet and hit them in the face with sticks.

150615-M-DP395-177.JPG

1000w_q75.jpg

We have several police and military units that only do riot control as their full time jobs.
    Not like you often see in the US, regular cops who are given shields and sticks at the last minute without having been trained as a unit.

I'm disapointed.I wanted to see the water cannons in action.
    This is exactly what we need to do with all of the black lives matter bs protestors when they block roads and try to burn cities and throw rocks at police. Same with antifa and illegal imigrants.
    We need to stop being wimps with these people.

I wanna come to France for the Bewbs ;)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    This is exactly what we need to do with all of the black lives matter bs protestors when they block roads and try to burn cities and throw rocks at police. Same with antifa and illegal imigrants.
    We need to stop being wimps with these people.

I wanna come to France for the Bewbs ;)

I think anti-riot cops in France use a lot of weapons that are frown upon in the US.
    I don't think water cannons are used anymore in the US.

In France they have what they call "anti-encirclement grenades".They are supposed to be used as a last resort when officers are surrounded by a group of hostile individuals.

They throw rubber pieces in every direction and are very loud, up to 160 db.

7798878_42fde624-7ad7-11e8-b8ad-d30b5cb703ad-1.jpg

A protester was killed a few years ago when one of those grenades exploded next to his face.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    [video=youtube_share;2n2yHF1bNoQ]https://youtu.be/2n2yHF1bNoQ[/video]

It’s an excellent video in terms of breaking down what happened. It’s also an example of how to react against these people. It won’t make national news unless they can show video of the right being violent. You won’t see stories about the left’s unhinged violence on CNN or ABC News. But people see it on new media.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom