• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I cant reveal my source, but I found one of their top secret training tapes.

Forget I posted this. I was never here. :shady:

[video=facebook_share;1535213489909678]http://www.facebook.com/GymFailNation/videos/1535213489909678/[/video]

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    kzlvjsiyfvr11.jpg

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Is the Mayor and his minions just watching it burn.....?????
    As I see it,The mayor is a SJW.The new police chief is taking orders from the mayor.The cops are just sitting,watching and waiting.I think the first Antifa or A-holes in the U.S. started in Portland.There are also redkneck groups called The Proud Boys and Patroit Prayer which have both took hold there because of the A-hole movement.The redknecks are fed up,and marching for what ever rednecks march for.

Last edited:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Rose City Antifa of Portland has a website called it's going down.org.which I read for laughs sometimes.I am on a tablet and can't t link it right now.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    As I see it,The mayor is a SJW.The new police chief is taking orders from the mayor.The cops are just sitting,watching and waiting.I think the first Antifa or A-holes in the U.S. started in Portland.There are also redkneck groups called The Proud Boys and Patroit Prayer which have both took hold there because of the A-hole movement.The rednecks are fed up,and marching for what ever rednecks march for.

Beer!

And NASCAR!

And big ole honkin' *******!!!!!:rockwoot:

I can't believe you censored "*******"! Is tiddeez ok?:):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is the kind of **** that can happen if you leave groups like antifa unchecked by local authorities. Especially when you have a Mayor that seemingly condones the behaviour. Of course all the blame will be put upon groups like Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys that want to take things into their own hands because they are sick and tired of groups like antifa getting away with their terrorizing tactics. To date I have yet to see groups like Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys go out and idescriminently harass and commit violence against any and all who cross their path. There is a difference.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm just shocked to learn that NYC actually has a GOP Office..

^^This!!^^ and +1 for the observation Clay. There's probably a sign inside the door that reads, "When the last Republican leaves NYC turns out the lights."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Is that in London? That "solidarity" logo looks like the London Underground logo.

underground-london-logo-0B52F46982-seeklogo.com.png

Good catch! Their FaceTube site is a UK address and their website is ... let's just say a steaming mess of fascist wet dreams that could only get a go in the EU

European Antifa reminds me even more of A Clockwork Orange than ours does. Like its what the soccer hooligans do to stay in shape in the off season

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Good catch! Their FaceTube site is a UK address and their website is ... let's just say a steaming mess of fascist wet dreams that could only get a go in the EU

European Antifa reminds me even more of A Clockwork Orange than ours does. Like its what the soccer hooligans do to stay in shape in the off season

I don't think there is much of a difference between antifa in the US or in Europe.
    They are dressed in black, wear masks, and throw stuff at the police on either side of the ocean during their "protests".

You're probably right about soccer hooligans, some must be part of "black blocs" groups as well.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I would certainly defer to your superior knowledge of things Continental, Sylvain

With the Clockwork Orange and soccer hooligan comments I was speaking to the impression I have that many of the participants just want to mix it up more than that they are ideologically inspired. I will say, when I see them in action, British street thugs seem to have way more experience at their craft

Top Bottom