• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    But I sure as hell hate that damn cardboard object. Scared the crap out of me every time I see it out of the corner of my eye. I've pulled the glock on it more than once since it has been in my home.
    Seriously? You unholstered, and pointed your gun in (I'm assuming) your daughters bedroom?:n00b:

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    I know that this is all in jest, but I object to any target that contains the image of a specific person - shooting at it dehumanizes us, and it reinforces the stereotype that firearms owners are trigger-happy nuts.

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I don't care for Justin Bieber but my daughter doesn't either so I've never been subjected to his music. Saying that, where are the pictures? No, not of Bieber, of the High Standard Sentinel. I love those guns. My first handgun was a High Standard Camp Gun. It was lost years ago but I've got a Sentinel 4" now and I'm always looking for another High Standard.

Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    I don't care for Justin Bieber but my daughter doesn't either so I've never been subjected to his music. Saying that, where are the pictures? No, not of Bieber, of the High Standard Sentinel. I love those guns. My first handgun was a High Standard Camp Gun. It was lost years ago but I've got a Sentinel 4" now and I'm always looking for another High Standard.

Its a great gun. Its perfect for teaching the kids to shoot and its just a fun target shooter all around. I'll have to upload some pictures for you.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    If ever there was a thread that the Brady Campaign would love to see to prove how nuts gun owners are, this would be it...:n00b:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Um no. The cardboard has been sitting by our front door since my brother gave it to us. My daughter doesn't like Justin Bieber.
    Ok, so you unholstered and pointed your gun near the front door, at a piece of cardboard that scared you!? That's better?:dunno:
    Were you willing to destroy whatever was beyond the Beib?

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Any person who disrespects historical figures like Anne Frank needs to be put downrange.

What about people who disrespect other "historical figures"? Presidents, for example?

Much ado about nothing. It's cardboard, people.

the above quote said nothing about cardboard.

I agree with JoFra! Threads like this just don't put us in the best light.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We shoot at bad guy profiles all the freaking time. A target is a target. The haters are going to hate us no matter what the heck we shoot at.
    Stop it. Focus on something meaningful.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Churchmouse has it down to a fine point. The haters are going to hate no mater what we do. They have proven that to many times. I don't see it as poor taste. Just good old fun. We shoot at all sorts of things and that was just another thing. Respect for life comes from how we treat each other. Not from what we shoot at.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, c'mon, THIS version of the song isnt bad! She does seem to be popular with the kids these days.

[video=youtube_share;ICSNwfCXLA8]http://youtu.be/ICSNwfCXLA8[/video]

Top Bottom