• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ESEE Group Buy Model Selection

• Total voters

Faine

Expert
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Will these group buy knifes be "one off" runs with something "special" on them??

lets get a kick ass ingo special laser stryke. the best bushcraft blade in their line up right now. great for all chores from food processing, camp chores, processing animals the whole 9!!! come on guys. we all have enough esee 3's specials out there.

laser strike....laser strike...laser strike!!

Based on what I read in other ESEE based posts in the "Cutting Edge" section of the forum the KnifeLady (who's the best ever) has hinted that she is working on trying to get a "special" INGO knife. She's not releasing any details at the moment based on her posts. So, do the group buy, get a great knife at a great price, here in a bit if her plans come to fruition, get that one too! I know I'm in for both unless either ends up a 6, I just don't think I need 2 that large and the wife hates my knife which is why I need to actually get around to getting her a pink Izula with the neck holster deally.

buckstopshere

Master
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    lets get a kick ass ingo special laser stryke. the best bushcraft blade in their line up right now. great for all chores from food processing, camp chores, processing animals the whole 9!!! come on guys. we all have enough esee 3's specials out there.

laser strike....laser strike...laser strike!!

Hard to argue with this. Laser strike would be my second choice. I just love the 3 and an INGO GB will end up being a safe queen for me anyway.

bogie

Plinker
    Feb 12, 2013
    Munster
    Could the ESEE 3 mil be brought into the equation? Or possibly some of the clip point models? I think that would be cool

Psode27

Expert
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I voted 3, plain edge preferred, but i'd probably be down for any of the smaller-ish knives. I'm thinking an izula would be what i'd probably carry and USE, but the others are really nice looking and I hate to miss out on a GB... :)

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    OK, I can't vote again, but I showed this to my son and he would he said he would be interested in a 3 or a 4, plain edge for either one. In a group by like this, will there be any choices in colors?

Depends on which model wins as to if there are options or not. If it is the 3 or 4 then I will try and give the option of black or desert tan blade.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    ESEE 3 for sure is my vote

Would love some G10 handles on it and an INGO logo.

The knives in the group buy are the standard models made by ESEE. No special logo or color or print. In the future I will be doing a SPECIAL knife with Jeff when he opens the door to me. ;)

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Depends on which model wins as to if there are options or not. If it is the 3 or 4 then I will try and give the option of black or desert tan blade.

Thanks, Sheila. I appreciate the info.

I don't know how much difference one or two more knives would make for the group buy, but my son is thinking he would want two. One to use and one to put up. I may just join that line of thinking as well.

Last edited:

buckstopshere

Master
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    The knives in the group buy are the standard models made by ESEE. No special logo or color or print. In the future I will be doing a SPECIAL knife with Jeff when he opens the door to me. ;)

Well tell Jeff to open a door for a lady ;)

Chivalry isn't dead!

3 all the way then. I want to etch and strip it but since I only have the one 3 mil now, I'm chicken poop to do it. I'll be much braver with a back up 3.

cyprant

Master
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    You voted for the ESEE 3 not the Laser Strike. :dunno:

I know, I made a post a couple of pages back explaining that I didnt find out what a laser strike was until after I voted...

I thought it would be a good idea to post a pic of it so people knew what it was... unless i am the last to know of this sweet knife...

Faine

Expert
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    There's gonna be another group buy? OMG, seriously this one has me on edge, pardon the pun, I'm freaking out not sure which ones might get the group uy this time.

Top Bottom