• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Do you stock the Eotech 512 and if so what's your price? Thanks :)

i do not stock the eotech, i am a dealer for other companies besides vortex but i only stock vortex because 99% of the time my business revolves around the best bang for your buck and that answer usually puts you in the vortex line somewhere.

the only red dots i have in stock are the strikefire, sparc, and razor's

Indycobalt19

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    i do not stock the eotech, i am a dealer for other companies besides vortex but i only stock vortex because 99% of the time my business revolves around the best bang for your buck and that answer usually puts you in the vortex line somewhere.

the only red dots i have in stock are the strikefire, sparc, and razor's

whats the price on the strikefire? And do you by any chance have any of the VMX3 magnifier in stock? And if so what price. Thanks :yesway:

Indycobalt19

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    the strikefire is 169, the vmx3 has been out of stock everywhere for the last 2 months. i need to get a eta on those so im glad you posted this

do you guys ship items ? and no problem, well whenever you get a answer for the eta on the magnifier could you let me know, that would really help

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    do you guys ship items ? and no problem, well whenever you get a answer for the eta on the magnifier could you let me know, that would really help

i called today and they are working on a new version of the vmx3. the new version will be a flip mount instid of a swing mount. ill get to mess with one at shot show so ill have more info then.

Top Bottom