• ...and so much more!
  • jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Have you ever tried a Teeter Hang Up?

I've never OC'd, but I'm certainly not against it...Anyone want to recommend an OWB holster for a full-size Kimber? I'm 6'6" ~250 if that helps.

I can't say enough positive about the El Paso Saddlery holster I ordered for my 5" S&W MP Pro 9mm. All the holsters I had looked at didn't cover the front fiber optic site (were made for the 4.25" full size). They assured me that they would make it to cover the full length of the barrel. Also, being a southpaw...holsters were hard to find.

When it arrived, it fit my MP like a glove. I posted a review of it (and the gun belt I also purchased from them) in the reviews section. Took about 6 weeks. Price was very reasonable too. the model I chose was the
    Crosshair.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I think Leather is such a better option for EDC OC. I think it adds just a touch of distinction to someones perception...

I also have Holster in several different Colors to match with what is being worn, also for appearance sake... ;)

I think the vast majority of the Public see most things Plastic as being Cheap, yet things made from Leather are of a higher end or just better quality. Something a Professional would choose...

I agree.

I think I'll go with a black one first, even though I'll need to get a nicer black belt. I only have one nice, casual belt that would work with an OWB holster and it's brown.

OHhh!! Then why didn't you just SAY "like the difference between Glock and a 1911"?? :D :D :D

I was waiting for this as soon as I read his post.:):

I don't mind concealing a Glop(I rarely leave home w/out my G19 and yes, I know how I spelled it), but if decide to start OCing, I'm doing it in style.:D

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    I always answer the opposite to obvious questions. It really puts people off guard, and gives me just enough time to escape without getting drawn into a conversation.

For instance, when I'm putting on my leather jacket, gloves, and pants, and carrying my helmet, and someone asks if I rode in that morning, I always say, "nope, just worried about getting in a car crash." I've yet to hear anyone come back with a response to that.

I really don't like people very much.
    Me neither on the last.

1911 mike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    3rd rock from the sun
    Why buy a nice handgun and then cheapen it with-out a nice holster and a good belt? I have the Beltman 1&3/4 belt with the HF-1 by Tucker. It looks so good you almost hate to conceal it. I get so many people tell me how good it looks, and I open carry. Never had anyone complain about the open carry, they just tell me it looks good. 1911 officers model with the VZ grips. I feel it is getting more and more acceptable to open carry in my town. I see more open carry here lately than I have in quite some time.

Top Bottom