• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I see his point to some extent but if you start modifying normal programming because a VERY small population thinks of it a different way you are just starting down a very slippery slope.

What next, cancel animal planet because billy bob thinks about goats?
    Again, I'm not advocating the song being pulled. I actually thought it was pretty cool. I've never heard of her before this and I dig that style of voice. I'm just in the crowd of "just because you can, it doesn't mean you should". IMO, the media has an agenda to sexual children. I'm in the crowd of it's the parents responsibility to monitor what their children watch.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Some new info on the Elmo/Katy Perry thing has just... er... bounced in:

katy-perry.gif

I just want everybody to have all the facts at their disposal... I'm helpful like that.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    My daughter watches ICarly. For the most part it is a pretty good show.

I was trapped in a waiting room once and had to sit through that show for two episodes in a row.
    By the time I was able to leave, I wanted to jab a Taco Bell SporkOfDeath into my eye sockets.
    And randomly dance.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I was trapped in a waiting room once and had to sit through that show for two episodes in a row.
    By the time I was able to leave, I wanted to jab a Taco Bell SporkOfDeath into my eye sockets.
    And randomly dance.

I'll take icarly over Hannah Montana any day
    of the week!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Besides her obvious physical attributes I think she did a pretty good job of acting and took all the controversy in stride. Pretty good sport in my book. ;)

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Never seen it.

I swear...if you boys had boobies, you'd never leave the house.

Would need more then that to seal the deal....

Saw a commercial yesterday about the Oprah show today...... apparently there is going to be a lady on it that fatherd her own kid(s)........:coffee::naughty:... reading between the lines she has both working parts.......... would not suprise me if she was just trying to get the ratings though and it is just a dude.......

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    It is what it is, I guess. My daughter wouldn't be watching it.....but if someone else lets their kid watch it, that's their call.

That being said...To all you guys who think she is hot in this video....You all need to get glasses. Seriously!!?? She's a rather odd looking lady, IMO.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    It is what it is, I guess. My daughter wouldn't be watching it.....but if someone else lets their kid watch it, that's their call.

That being said...To all you guys who think she is hot in this video....You all need to get glasses. Seriously!!?? She's a rather odd looking lady, IMO.

That the difference between guys and ladies. You're looking at hair and clothes and makeup and all kinds of other "add-ons" We're only concerned with the OEM equipment. :)

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Odd is right up my alley. Another odd-but-hot:

Pauleyperrette-1-.jpg

And then there's the redhead from Warehouse 13, with her shades-of-steampunk thing goin' on...

http://www.dose.ca/3382263.bin?size=dose462
    3382263.bin

Not to mention Felicia Day...

feliciaday.jpg

Seriously, I could go on for hours.

Last edited:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I guess I should rephrase....In some of the photos I've seen of her, she looks hot.
    The one with her and Elmo...not so much.

Fletch, I agree with you on that one.

Top Bottom