• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Do tell. Is he going to go hog wild and ban all guns, ship all of our jobs to the Chinese, and make us read Marx & Engels? Or will he do something even more insidious?

RealTalk: The economy is going to improve no matter whom we put into the Presidency, barring grotesque abuse on the part of the Executive and Legislative. Even Willard's love of supply-side "economics" would probably not be sufficient to halt our recovery, although it could slow the process.

Nah, nothing to worry about......... obama will help the country.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/...-this-election-its-our-turn-payback-time-wsi/

oops.

:n00b:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    When your only rebuttal is hosted on theulstermanreport.com you might as well pack it in. The bulk of that site is complete fabrication. Enjoy your odd alternate reality. :rolleyes:

Whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlXK8o70Se0

Enjoy your odd alternate reality.

jack.gif

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlXK8o70Se0

Enjoy your odd alternate reality.

jack.gif

That happened. So what? We're going to see another disappointing center right presidency with an occasional flash of rationality, and your insinuations that "Something bad is coming, guys! I can tell!" are no more than vapor. Meanwhile the far right will wail and moan and gnash their teeth about how our statist, pro-business, anti-drug President* is actually a Kenyan-born SuperMuslim Communist Atheist sworn to "DESTROY ARE FREEDOM" and implement Sharia law. Or whatever other nonsense they manage to come up with. It's exhausting paying attention to politics when one side is essentially made up of amoral, paranoid two year olds.

Actually, that's not fair. The problem is that so many people are quite willing to uncritically listen to and obey the aforementioned amoral, paranoid two years olds. However, once they've internalized that philosophy the difference is negligible.

*: The first three adjectives are all demonstrably true. The rest is a conflation of ridiculous claims I have heard/seen people unironically make about President Obama.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Whatever.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Now tell me....... why do you support obama?

You really aren't paying attention, are you? I'm not in here to "support obama;" I simply object to your vague, baseless paranoia. Feel free to make a specific, substantive claim about one or more of his policies, but I doubt very much you're in a position to do so.

It calls to question what your objection to Obama really is.
    qfTis.gif

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Why would you say this? This assumes that if Johnson were not on the Ballot that his voters would have otherwise voted for Romney. I can only speak for myself, but I can tell you that if Gary Johnson were not on the ballot, I would have either voted for some other candidate or voted local, house and Senate, and not voted for President at all. Romney never had my vote, with or without Governor Johnson.

I think this is generally true. Most people will want to vote for someone. It is a small minority of 3rd party voters who would refuse to cast a ballot for anyone if no one but GOP or Dem were an option.

I am trying to find the link to the article/op ed I read recently that specifically polled people for this purpose. Who are you voting for? Johnson voters were then asked a follow-up, if Johnson were not on the ballot, would you vote for someone else/if so, who? The majority of Johnson voters answered that they would vote for Romney.

I think just like everything else in American politics, the bell curve exists. The fringe/minority on either end, and the large chunk of middlers.

INGO is not a fair comparison to the rest of America. We have our own little bell curve within one of the fringe/minority positions of a larger bell curve.

Lemme go look for that article....

FOUND IT! :) http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...pshire_could_swing_electoral_collage_to_obama

Last edited:
    Top Bottom