• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I switched over to CNN to see how they were playing it. They were hitting the hate crime business hard. They also were saying that since he was supposedly a WW2 vet, it proved the DHS report was right about how dangerous vets were. One of the other commentators did challenge that since the guy had been out 60 years.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    So! I wonder if they want to get rid of our military all together. No military, no threat. Right? :dunno:
    And then, the police will have to go. (They carry guns also.) I wonder how far they would want to go. All security? Boy scouts? Hmmm.........

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Let's not get all caught up in our fears and forget that a brave man gave his life today in defense of others and that another man took it.

Thank God for the guards, thank God for the fallen, and in this world or the next, may this attacker meet his fair and just punishments.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    CBS Evening News went so far as to partially blame the "lack of a secure internet", being like the "wild west", for this event. Then they briefly pimped the need to get Web 2.0 going (because true freedom of speech is a threat to the MSM and NWO).

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I bet this gets more press time than the converted Muslim got for shooting the Army Recruiter.

Of course it will! After all the Recruiter was ONLY a protector of our country and rights. :patriot: That's all. :rolleyes:

(psst - don't mention that the killer was a Muslim convert - Obama wouldn't like that.) Muslims do no wrong!

But, ex-military - different story. (remember: ex-military are suspect on the "Extremist" list.) :xmad:

Top Bottom