• ...and so much more!
  • rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Had so much fun today, we are going back tomorrow. Got to fire my Mossberg 12 gauge for the first time. Actually, it was the first time I had EVER fired a 12 gauge. It was only #8 shot, but while there was a noticeable recoil, it was not as bad as I had expected.

Very relaxed at the range - not many people there; very low key. Range officers were very friendly and offered up much appreciated advice. If only it was about 20 degrees warmer. :-)

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Had a wonderful second day at Eagle Creek. Kudos to the Range officers and the folk who braved the somewhat chilly weather. The wife is more confident with her 9mm skills and I have learned the difference between 2.75" #8 shot and 3" #8 shot. My shoulder is currently looking for a better partner on match .com. :-)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Good news: Sunday was cold but had a safe, enjoyable time.

Better news: the reloads worked with one exception (think it was an improper crimp). I am back in the ammo bidness.

Best news: I have been assured by the Iggle Crick staff that they are working on making it warmer and warmer with each passing weekend.:D

Top Bottom