• ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Goo info at the link. Thanks!

Anybody know how long a basic handgun safety course would take and approximate cost? I'm guessing they would be interested.
    An NRA Basic Pistol course generally runs 6-8 hours and is $100-$120 and can be found at just about all the popular ranges around town. :) Check out the Tactics and Training forum on the site -- they're periodically mentioned there. :)

BeeRian

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Goo info at the link. Thanks!

Anybody know how long a basic handgun safety course would take and approximate cost? I'm guessing they would be interested.

Actually, the class we put on at Eagle Creek is $75 per student. The class will run at least 5 hours for those who already have a bit of experience but they usually run 6 or 7 hours with 1-2 of them being range time.

I'll be the lead instructor for the class on Sept 13th so if you have any questions let me know or you can contact the CRO Steve S. Contact info is on the Eagle Creek range web page.

Last edited:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Actually, the class we put on at Eagle Creek is $75 per student. The class will run at least 5 hours for those who already have a bit of experience but they usually run 6 or 7 hours with 1-2 of them being range time.

I'll be the lead instructor for the class on Sept 13th so if you have any questions let me know or you can contact the CRO Steve Stillabower. Contact info is on the Eagle Creek range web page.

That's awesome! Have you posted that in the Tactics & Training forum yet? (I admit, I haven't been reading every single post like I used to.) The NRA Basic Pistol class is great for someone completely new to firearms and someone who wants a brush-up on the basics. :D

BeeRian

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    That's awesome! Have you posted that in the Tactics & Training forum yet? (I admit, I haven't been reading every single post like I used to.) The NRA Basic Pistol class is great for someone completely new to firearms and someone who wants a brush-up on the basics. :D

Steve pretty much handles the "marketing" for the class. I dont think he's posted about it on the T&T forum...I could be wrong. I worked to try to help spread the word last year while I was still one of the regular ROs at the range.

Im just helping out now doing the classes when he gets them organized. My 5 1/2 mo. old baby boy has been taking up quite a bit of my weekend time!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom