• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    Let's see some of the other work you've done. You have to have some car pics, paintings, something. You must do something artistic for a living. WOW!

Hahahaa.. Thank you Sir.. Actually I’m a construction Manger by trade.. I’m just really handy and love doing anything I can get my hands on..

Other projects.. Other projects.. Ok here are some you might not have seen before:

I call this one (Battle truck)
    I took my kids RC truck and added the following items to it:
    Flame thrower
    Full auto paint ball with 110 shoots (yes it had burst too)
    Front ramming spikes,
    Grenade launcher (paint ball)
    Duel smoke out the rear
    Rear ejecting net
    Tire razor blades
    and last but least was 8 side firing rockets

(Yes I know, I know I’m too much) LOL.LOL…
    IMG_3979-1.jpg

IMG_3977-1.jpg

GrabbedFrame2-1.jpg

GrabbedFrame5-2.jpg

I also made up a turso added a pig heart, filled some sausages for guts and incased it all in Ballistic gel to shoot..

IMG_5405-3.jpg

I designed and build 3rd world wheel chairs for the needy .. Here is my website.. (I’ve very proud of it!) Please check it out.. www.wheelchairdesigns.com you can see what I look like and my kids under abut us.. LOL.. Yes I know I need to lose a few pounds.. LOL..

13.jpg

25.jpg

I finished up my M1 Grande stock a few weeks ago.. (finally)..

IMG_4903.jpg

IMG_4908.jpg

IMG_4911.jpg

IMG_4914.jpg

Last edited:

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Working the Tac Vest… LOL…

Before:

IMG_6048.jpg

IMG_6047.jpg

All prepped up
    IMG_6050.jpg

Starting the process (with many, many hours left) Lol….

IMG_6058.jpg

With any luck I should have the vest completed by next weekend and for everyone who is thinking (how and hell are you going to pull this off) hahahaaaaa.. Trust me…. LOL.LOL..

Have a great night gentlemen and remember tomorrow is D-Day.. (Valintines day!)…

Link..

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    I’m thinking about changing the green to red and putting a flame around the whole thing???

Any thoughts from the team?? :dunno: Or should I leave it as grreen and just build up a green flame around it??

IMG_6059.jpg

Last edited:

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Green Flames ,Green Flames Awesome stuff dude.Thanks for sharing the stuff you do .Its interesting to hear from someone from california perspective & how the gun laws are set up instead of biased news programs.Thumbs up on the 3rd world wheelchair designs as well.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Thank you Sir.. I'm glad you like it..

I have a mag lock so that how I got around the forward grip, front lug, flash hider, etc.. It's all how you work the sytem.. Yes it all legal..

I see.
    Yes, I forgot about that. You have to take the entire upper off to load the
    magazine, the mag is non removable from the lower ala SKS just much harder to reload.

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Actually that system that your refereeing to was used and it the favorite of the DOJ but we in Cali Hate that so we came up with 2 other methods / systems that work and are 100% legal to do (plus it pisses off the DOJ) so even better... Basically you insert the bullet tip into the hole (mag lock) and the mag pops out..

1. Raddlock
    2. Bullet button

Here is short video on how they work..
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEhQyP4SV5Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEhQyP4SV5Q[/ame]

The benefit of the Raddlock over the BB is a raddlock can be unscrewed when out of state and works like a regular mag release in abut 10 sec.. OF course if you got caught with it unscrewed in Cali it’s an auto 10 years in fed prison.. Yikes..

It’s really just understanding the laws we have and knowing where the loopholes are and how to use them.. Of course if you play the game you better be able to play it correctly or your screwed…

Here is neat little doc you might find interesting.. This is how we know in Cali if your rifle is legal or not.. It’s a simple chart..

http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf

This is the easy way to know if your legal or not… We actually carry around a printed version of this so if we ever get pulled over we end up educating the cop’s as they are more than likely clueless and most think that all are AW.. This is our get of jail card (so to speak)..

Here’s one for our handguns
    http://www.calguns.net/caawid/hgflowchart.pdf

and YES we even have a flowchart for our shotguns too…
    http://www.calguns.net/caawid/sgflowchart.pdf

Quick update on the vest..

I’m on track to have it completed by the this coming weekend.. Still tons left to do but coming along nicely (I think)..

IMG_6060.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg

Once it’s all complete (10+ hrs from now) I’ll having my wife stitch on my Oath Keepers patches on it and it should be ready for some use..

Thanks again for your time everybody and have a great week

Link..

Last edited:

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    looks badass man...right up my alley I wish I had that kind of talent

Thanks Man.. It’s really not that hard at all.. I’m actually teaching my kids how to do it now.. my boy 14 love the skulls my daughter 10 is more into paint background (fields, trees, grass etc..) Just start out (If I may)
    Airbrush $19.00
    Compressor (if you don't have one) $69.00
    Airbrush paint $4.00 per 4.oz any color
    Stencils (go here they have thousands) http://www.coastairbrush.com/categories.asp?cat=19

Get some paper
    Have a few drinks (this really helps me!)

Have fun… It’s a cheep hobby that you can do anytime in any condition (mentally) LOL

Wow heck of a job man you have some talent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Sir.. I appreciate the kind words. I still have a long way to go IMO but at least I’m having a fun time getting there..

That battle truck is awesome!

Hahahaa.. That was one fun project... My kid and I were watching robot wars and he looked at me and said.. DAD lets build one... I love my SON...

I've got video of it jumping, crashing, shooting off the rockets, the rear smoke, the paint balls out of the gun and I even put baby powder in the grenade launcher and make a huge smoke cloud... LOL.LOL.. I'll have to find the video of it and post it up.. It’s a fun watch..

The funny thing is once I put on the flame thrower NO ONE wanted to come near it.. Hahahahahaaa… If only the government would let me build them a toy..

That's some really nice work. Your Garand stock looks great!

Thank you.. that was a fun project.. I did tons of research on it before I went for it.. I actually ended up stripping it in the dishwasher and was amazed how well it worked..

Here’s the process I went through.

In the beginning LOL.. What a turd.. Hahahahaa..

IMG_4868.jpg

IMG_4869.jpg

After the dishwasher (took out 90% of the dent and scrapes! ++++ it stripped off all of the old finish!)… Was Shoocked!...

IMG_4874.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

Setting out the dry between coats

IMG_4882.jpg

Re-assemble time..

IMG_4900.jpg

Looking like new again (well not new but better than she has in many of years).

IMG_4916.jpg

I ended up doing the same thing to me Carbine too..

Start

IMG_5028.jpg

Midway

IMG_5032.jpg

Completed bad *** looking M1.. IMO LOL..

IMG_5038.jpg

You've got serious talent.
    I love all of them.

Hey, you can own a .50 BMG in Komifornia still?

Thank you… I’m glad you like everything, I’m just having fun.. I do this stuff all the time.. It keeps me out of real trouble..

NO… BASTARDS!!! We’ll shoot out or eye.. WHA, Whaa… we know better than you and you don't need one!.. Blaa, Blaa, Blaaa..

I actually have the biggest caliber we can have in Cali, I have a .50 Beowulf, I just haven’t started to paint it yet.. But it is on the list.. Hahhaahha..

IMG_5999.jpg

Top Bottom