• printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Beautiful work!

Here's an opportunity for you to get another post towards your 15... It is well known here that CA has much more restrictive gun laws than IN. How do you have such a nice collection? Are they all 10-round mags?

That /\, AND how do you get around having a pistol grip on that AR?
    Aren't pistol grips illegal in Komifornia?

:dunno:

rushca01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Beautiful work!

That /, AND how do you get around having a pistol grip on that AR?
    :dunno:

Komifornia isn't AS restrictive as you might think. IIRC they have a list of features that they can choose from. IE you go with a pistol grip but the mag must be "perm" attached or you could choose to have a removable mag but you have to have one of those funky Cali stocks on there. I believe that's how it goes.

I've seen his work on M4carbine.net. He has a very detailed write up on how he did his AR on that forum. He is very talented indeed.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well thank you Sir... :D

Hey Pudly.. quick question sir.. Do I need 15 posts before I can send a PM?.. Something came up about that every time I would hit send / reply to the member’s PM?.. sorry, I’m the newbie here.. :dunno:

Thank you Sir.. :patriot:

First off, Welcome! Yes it does require you to have 15 posts or be a site supporter in order to reply/send PM's. Great work and look forward to seeing more or your artwork/gun collection. Where at excactly in S. CA are you?

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Get that 870 and vest done and you'll have a helluva good looking Three-Gun rig! Could you imagine seeing that at a competition?

I want to see the vest....Good work brutha! Welcome to INGO!

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    WOW!! You sir have a talent I can only dream of...I am not a glock guy so I think it rocks..Can someone ship a part to you for a custom job? Like a slide or other non-fire arm piece? I have some mags that I would like Zombafied ?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Definitely not my taste. But got to give you props for talent and some amazing detail work.

Last edited:

G19G26

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    As you can tell from my screen name, I'm a GLOCK GUY. That finsh is rockin. Great work. Now you need a Busse Combat knife to finish the complete anti-zombie set.

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    Here's an opportunity for you to get another post towards your 15... It is well known here that CA has much more restrictive gun laws than IN. How do you have such a nice collection? Are they all 10-round mags?

Hey Pudly... Yep lets get those dreaded 7 post so I do the PM..

Cali if a fun place as long as you know how to work the sytem..

I can legally have and use high cap mags as long as I had them prior to Jan 1, 2000
    I can legally have all the evil features I want (forward grip, flash hider, folding stock, etc, as long as I have (2) things..
    1. the total length of the rifle must be at least 30"
    2. I must have a Cal approved (Mag lock) ie a tool (bullet) that I stick in a fricken hole and pop out the mag.. (LAME) but this is how we roll..

All new mags (after) Jan 01, 2000 must be 10rds... You can still buy a new hi-cap look like but it only holds 10 rds..

We tons of other BS stuff to but that it in a nutshell.. I have old Hi-cap mags I can use and I also have new 10rd mags too..

Thanks again for your help on getting me closer to 15 posts.. LOL..

pretty cool, nice work. thanks for sharing

Excellent work! You are certainly very talented, and I'm looking forward to what you have to show us next.

And welcome from Cold and Snowy So. In!

Thank you both for the kind words.. I’ve got some updated pics at the end of the thread if you want to see what my Vest is looking like today..

Thanks again for your time gentlemen..

Link

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Looks great congrats

Beautiful work!

That /, AND how do you get around having a pistol grip on that AR?

Thank you Sir.. I'm glad you like it..

I have a mag lock so that how I got around the forward grip, front lug, flash hider, etc.. It's all how you work the sytem.. Yes it all legal..

Zombie Camo looks awesome. I really wanna see that 870 when you get it finished.

Thank you Sir I’ll be sure to post pics.. I’m waiting for more durocat at this point so I’m still a few weeks away.. sorry..

Not big on the pattern, nevertheless it's looks great. You have some really good talent.

Fully understand It’s not for everybody, but I do really appreciate the kind words and I thank you for your time..

Link..

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    First off, Welcome! Yes it does require you to have 15 posts or be a site supporter in order to reply/send PM's. Great work and look forward to seeing more or your artwork/gun collection. Where at excactly in S. CA are you?

Thanks.. I'll be there shortly..

I'm in the OC area, I'm actually in Huntington Beach.. It's pretty much 72 degrees all year round..

That is Badass, Great job

Hahahaaa thanks Sir..

Get that 870 and vest done and you'll have a helluva good looking Three-Gun rig! Could you imagine seeing that at a competition?

I want to see the vest....Good work brutha! Welcome to INGO!

Thank you.. I do have a Vest update for the team (Please check the last post for updated pics) but unfortunately I’m still several weeks away on the shotgun.

WOW!! You sir have a talent I can only dream of...I am not a glock guy so I think it rocks..Can someone ship a part to you for a custom job? Like a slide or other non-fire arm piece? I have some mags that I would like Zombafied ?

Thank you Sir.. I appreciate the kind words..

Sure I do stuff all the time for tons of guys, a fore grip here a scope there, tons of mags and few other things.. Please send me a PM once I 10 post and I'll be more than happy to discuss this things with you..

Definitely not my taste. But got to give you props for talent and some amazing detail work.

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out Sir.. I do appreciate the kind words..

As you can tell from my screen name, I'm a GLOCK GUY. That finsh is rockin. Great work. Now you need a Busse Combat knife to finish the complete anti-zombie set.

Hahahaa.. well thank you Sir.. I apreahte the approval and kinds words. I'm glad you like it.. I dont have any knifes but I'll be more than happy to paint one up for you?.

Have a great one and thanks again..

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    I don't own a Glock but now I think I have a reason to purchase one. Very nice.

LOL.. I do really like my Glock, it a great gun and for $499.00 it costs you really cant go wrong.. It eats all of my reloads all day long and never *****es about it one bit..

Thanks and I'm glad you like it..

have a great one

Link

pretty damn awesome!

Thank you very much sir.. I’m glad you like it..

thats cool looking, you have some god given talent to zombify guns

Thank you very much Sir.. I appreciate the comments..

Looks good for a display case.

A shelf queen??? Noooo Noooo.. I don't have any of those.. I love the expression on the guys faces when I pull out my guns at the range.. LOL.. I have a great time with them all and shoot them all as much as I can now..

Top Bottom