• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    Attention.. TO ALL GLOCK PUREST!... DO NOT PROCEED!.. STOP.. Close the thread and move ALONG.. It will only **** you OFF if you proceed forward, Please note that you have been warned… Yes I wrecked / destroyed my glock, blaa, blaaa, blaaa..

Hey guys,
    Yes It’s me again, your favorite newbie from so cal with another (I never saw this coming thread) LOL..

This is my latest creation.. This is where I take a stock 22c Glock and do what I do best, Zombiefy it!..

Remember you don't need to like it, I only ask that you enjoy the ride.. Hahahahaaaa..

Before (So innocent and sweat)

IMG_4658.jpg

Stripped her down and cleaned her up..

IMG_5902.jpg

IMG_5903.jpg

Started out lightly at first

IMG_5958.jpg

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    A completed matching set of what a proper when the SHTF rifle and pistol should look like (IMO) or as I like to call it Zombie Camo..

IMG_6038.jpg

IMG_6037.jpg

Thanks for your time everybody and have a great weekend.. Again thank you all for letting the outsider in…

I’m also doing a 870 now if anyone would like to see it when it compelte I’ll be glad to post pics..

Linkpimp..

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    That is a fair amount of talent and patience you have there sir. I think it looks mighty badass, but not too practical. Badass nonetheless.

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    I don't know why but I cant respond to any PM’s???? Hmm… sorry guys..
    I tried to send this to you via email / PM but the system wouldn’t let me and I don't want you to think I ignored you.. I’m sorry…

Hellion_1 said:
    You did an awesome job! I love it. Are you in Indy? If so, what would you charge to pimp my Taurus PT145 like that?

remymartin said:
    are you in indiana? I'm on the fence about the pj's u put on those guns, but the talent is there. Wondering what you'd charge for a rifle stock done fairly similar, but darker and squirrels on it.

Sorry guys.. I'm in So-Cal... I just stumbled on this site and decided to stay awhile..

Thanks for the offer thou...

If you were local I would do any custom painted pistol or rifle stock is $150 and any custom painted completed / whole rifle is $300 and or any piece painted (for grip, mag, etc,) is $40.00 thou..

Thank you again for the offer gentlemen, it very nice of you..

Shaun.

That looks Slammin'!!!

Thank you Sir… I’m glad you like it..

Nice looking paint jobs you have got there!

Thank you Sir… they were fun projects to do..

That is a fair amount of talent and patience you have there sir. I think it looks mighty badass, but not too practical. Badass nonetheless.

Nope… LOL.. It’s not to practical but in LA it considered urban camo Hahahahahaaa..

Thanks again for the kinds words.. I’m glad you like it..

nice pattern for sure. well done especially for your first or close to first go round

Thank you…

Always exciting to see you post! Cant wait to see the 870!

Same here looking forward to the 870, excellent looking pair.

Thanks guys… I’ve actually put a lot of thought into my project.. I will **** tons of people off but (that’s ok).. Here is what I have planned..

I'm taking my 870 18" and I'm doing a Zombie salute to the troops... One side will have the reaper holding the severed heads of (Mohamed, bin ladid, etc) and the other side will have full-size skeletons raising American the flag with our boys on top of a bunch of dead Muslim fighters..

I’m really looking forward to this one..

I’m signing off now team, I’m starting on my tac vest tonight.. LOL MAN… this should be a fun one too… Now I need to match my vest to my firearms… Hahahaa,, Gona be a good night here..

IMG_6039.jpg

Thanks again for everything gentlemen..

Have a great weekend team..

Ooo I’m also shooting my balstic Zombie head this weekend (hopfully) if you guys want I can post pics of the aftermath.. LOL..

IMG_5386-4.jpg

OOoohhh yeah I almost forgot.. I was feeling a little nostalgic one night and painted up my .50 BGM brake like a P-40 Warplane.. Hahahahhaaa..

IMG_5990.jpg

GrabbedFrame6.jpg

GrabbedFrame5-1.jpg

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Good stuff brother,just expect to be hounded by ingo members wanting their own stuff done.The glock is very cool cant wait for the 870

Thank you sir, I do appreciate the kind words.. I’m just lucky that you gentlemen allow me here… I’m from So-Cal and just found this spot while doing research, I joined up and so far the team has welcomed me with open arms.. I’m very pillaged and extremely happy to be here.. I’m more than happy to post these (what? I never thought of that.. LOL) threads.. I’ve got a bunch of them.. hahhahahaaa…

Thanks again for your time and have a great one..

Link..

Check under UserCP (at top) | Edit Options. You may have private messages disabled.

Thank you Pudly!!!! I’ll try that.. Sorry..

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Hey Pudly.. quick question sir.. Do I need 15 posts before I can send a PM?.. Something came up about that every time I would hit send / reply to the member’s PM?.. sorry, I’m the newbie here.. :dunno:

Hmmm... Very possible. It's been a while since I've been a newb here, so I don't recall the early limitations. ;) I know there is a 50-post requirement for the "for sale" area. Well, that's what you get for posting such interesting info early on. Just keep going. You'll be at 15 quickly. :yesway:

Another solution to have full access if you are in a real rush is to become a site supporter. The FAQs have all the info.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Here's an opportunity for you to get another post towards your 15... It is well known here that CA has much more restrictive gun laws than IN. How do you have such a nice collection? Are they all 10-round mags?

Top Bottom