• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Failure to plan on her part may result in hardship.

According to Wikipedia:

This was the year that the 16th and 17th amendments were ratified. It was at the time when the progressive was the thing to be among many and the progressive error began in earnest. All of us (I would imagine) cannot fathom a time when somebody could simply buy a car and drive it without approval by the state. It's for the public's safety, after all.

That was all i could find as well, tried to find out when Indiana started requiring them. But that just proves it used to be a right until it was infringed upon.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    A single mother, with 3 kids, needs to buy groceries. Its -40 degrees outside. The roads are covered with snow and ice. The store is 20 miles away.

Sorry lady, using 20th century technology is a privilege. You have no right to drive a vehicle with enough seats for your family, with heat, and 4 wheel drive.

Haven't you read your social contract? Ride a scooter, or maybe a skateboard. Don't act like you have no options.

Stop being such an INGOtarian. The threat of having to hike 20 miles to the store in -40 degrees through snow and ice with your three kids to purchase food does not constitute duress.

Tell that single mom to strap on her ice skates and baby bjorn and get busy.

Exactly. But some people want to go full wookie. If her kids are so hungry she needs to just fire up their jetpacks and go get it done.

All she has is food money though, her husband died 6 months ago
    Does everyone's imaginary friend not have a car? Did she lose her license because she's a drunk and has been convicted of OVWI? Does she not have insurance or proof of financial responsibility? Did she refuse the chemical test she agreed to take when she got her license? Too many unpaid tickets and she's currently suspended?

Why is it she cannot just drive to the store?

And my condolences for the loss of her husband.

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Does everyone's imaginary friend not have a car? Did she lose her license because she's a drunk and has been convicted of OVWI? Does she not have insurance or proof of financial responsibility? Did she refuse the chemical test she agreed to take when she got her license? Too many unpaid tickets and she's currently suspended?

Why is it she cannot just drive to the store?

And my condolences for the lost of her husband.

No she does not have a car, her husband died in a car crash that was his fault and they only had liability coverage

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Then she couldn't drive to the store anyway. Why all the drama?

Was her husband a drunk driver?
    NO. Just an ordinary accident
    I can giver her the number to several agencies and charities that would gladly deliver groceries for her and her children. Have her give me a call.

Is she hot? I mean...it's been 6 months and all...

:naughty:

She didn't know anyone that had the information you had and obviously she is not hot or this would not be an issue

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Does everyone's imaginary friend not have a car?

I see that you are new to INGO. The answer: only when it suits them.

I know many people with imaginary friends.

"Ok, then whose dope is it if it is not yours?"

Jimmy Lee, Bobby Lee, Chuck, Dale, Pablo, some dude, that other dude, etc.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I see that you are new to INGO. The answer: only when it suits them.
    I'm very clear how their game is played. ;) You'd think after me being here 5 1/2 years they would learn a new game. However, sometimes the players change.

"Ok, then whose dope is it if it is not yours?"

Jimmy Lee, Bobby Lee, Chuck, Dale, Pablo, some dude, that other dude, etc.
    I thought the standard answer was, "Those are my brother's pants." Therefore the dope must belong to his brother.

Another standard answer..."Just 2 beers."

Last edited:

Luke76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette

Gotcha. The reason I asked is there seemed to be a lot of talk about the implied consent you give when acquiring a license. Many people in this thread acted like that was a big deal, however based on your answers it doesn't sound like it actually is. Agreed?

Top Bottom