• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Bazooka Joe71, you might think that the snarky name calling thing makes you look cute...but all it does in reality is make you look dickish (from my vantage point, anyhow). As for the funny (or lack of it) in another thread with the same sub-theme as this one ("stupid crap people do while drunk"), not everyone thinks a drunk is laughable under any circumstances/conditions... so I guess you can start calling me names, too. o_0
    Hey, whatever works.
    :cheers:
    :twocents:
    :ingo:

Some people enjoy dark humor, some don't.

I would also say that your post is more dickish than anything he posted.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Bazooka Joe71, you might think that the snarky name calling thing makes you look cute...but all it does in reality is make you look dickish (from my vantage point, anyhow). As for the funny (or lack of it) in another thread with the same sub-theme as this one ("stupid crap people do while drunk"), not everyone thinks a drunk is laughable under any circumstances/conditions... so I guess you can start calling me names, too. o_0
    Hey, whatever works.
    :cheers:
    :twocents:
    :ingo:

Debbie comes in and :poop:s on a light-hearted thread and I'm the dick? :rolleyes:

Yep, you're right though, not everyone thinks that stuff can be funny. That's why it's best to mind your own ****ing business and pass the thread up.

But hey, whatever works.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Debbie comes in and :poop:s on a light-hearted thread and I'm the dick? :rolleyes:

Yep, you're right though, not everyone thinks that stuff can be funny. That's why it's best to mind your own ****ing business and pass the thread up.

But hey, whatever works.

You won't find a post from me IN that thread. And as far as "passing things up and minding your own ****ing business", you'll note that in THIS thread I spoke to no one *in particular*. YOU engaged ME through quoting, not the other way around.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    beware of the mods........ just sayin. We dont need anyone getting banhammered here. this is a story that gets all of our blood boiling, but lets not turn on each other here.

I like dark humor, so i see where bazooka is coming from.

i also have lost friends to drunk driving, and its not funny, so i see where jet girl is coming from.

lets agree to disagree. I will let you both call me a D***, and then all will be well, plus you both might get some rep for it from people :)

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    beware of the mods........ just sayin. We dont need anyone getting banhammered here. this is a story that gets all of our blood boiling, but lets not turn on each other here.

I like dark humor, so i see where bazooka is coming from.

i also have lost friends to drunk driving, and its not funny, so i see where jet girl is coming from.

lets agree to disagree. I will let you both call me a D***, and then all will be well, plus you both might get some rep for it from people :)

You misunderstand. I had no quarrel with Bazooka Joe OR IndyMonkey and didn't initiate specific interaction with either.
    I made a blanket comment about the drinking theme in general. If they felt the need for confrontation, I'd say that's the (*) talking.
    YMMV.
    And "Banhammer"?? If this is ban-worthy, that's news to me... but if so, que sera sera.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You misunderstand. I had no quarrel with Bazooka Joe OR IndyMonkey and didn't initiate specific interaction with either.
    I made a blanket comment about the drinking theme in general. If they felt the need for confrontation, I'd say that's the (*) talking.
    YMMV.
    And "Banhammer"?? If this is ban-worthy, that's news to me... but if so, que sera sera.

ok, if i misunderstood im sorry. I like all of you and dont wanna see anyone infracted even. I was just trying to get it back on track. i know, i have my own problems on here, and have the infractions to prove it.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I guess if your going to get hit by a drunk driver and killed from a lawsuit stand point does it get any better than a on duty police officer?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    ok, if i misunderstood im sorry. I like all of you and dont wanna see anyone infracted even. I was just trying to get it back on track. i know, i have my own problems on here, and have the infractions to prove it.

Meh...You might be right, what do I know? Saying "dickish" might indeed be "a bannin'!" worthy.
    Either way...if that's the case, I've had a good run from the ground floor. :yesway:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You won't find a post from me IN that thread. And as far as "passing things up and minding your own ****ing business", you'll note that in THIS thread I spoke to no one *in particular*. YOU engaged ME through quoting, not the other way around.

C'mon Annie, give me a little more credit than that...

I still don't have a problem with you.

Hell yes. My brother did a psych rotation at the VA in Tucson where he met a veteran who was a "professional" alcoholic... walking around stone-cold sober with a blood-alcohol level that would put most of us in a coma.

That is insane.

I still can't get over that .7 and coherent comment. How would you not be dead?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    C'mon Annie, give me a little more credit than that...

I would if it were due. I didn't name you, I wasn't talking to you. My first comment was a generalized statement tying in "drunks" with "other drunks" ALL of whom do stupid things. ALL of which are "un-funny"!
    If you got (*) and thought I was "picking on you", then that's your bad, not mine. Need proof? Scroll back and re-read. Maybe you'll figure it out on the next go-around. If not, then once again...not my bad.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I would if it were due. I didn't name you, I wasn't talking to you. My first comment was a generalized statement tying in "drunks" with "other drunks" ALL of whom do stupid things. ALL of which are "un-funny"!
    If you got (*) and thought I was "picking on you", then that's your bad, not mine. Need proof? Scroll back and re-read. Maybe you'll figure it out on the next go-around. If not, then once again...not my bad.

OK, you weren't referring to the "funny drunk stories" thread and you weren't trying to justify your buddy Debbie's comments.

My bad, I had it all wrong.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    OK, you weren't referring to the "funny drunk stories" thread and you weren't trying to justify your buddy Debbie's comments.

My bad, I had it all wrong.

I absolutely WAS referring to that thread, but not to YOU, Einstein.
    I don't recall who exactly said what exactly in reply to whichever comments, only that the whole dang thing was UN-funny.
    Just. Like. THIS. Hence the "this is another un-funny drunk reference".
    If you can't comprehend that... :n00b:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Wait a tick!

Didn't Franky Frank Straub tell us, just last week, that no alcohol was involved?

Frank, what really happened?

You know a video of that conversation would be great.

If it's true then he has major issues if he wasn't on the scene of an accident of this magnitude.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom