• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Esrice, I had the hood of my level 3 blackhawk refuse to open because the night before I spilled sweet tea all over it.

Washing it in hot soapy water has it back to working properly. Other than that, it has always worked.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Any Serpa owners here experienced the lock-up issue during combatives or other rigorous training? That would worry me more than the trigger finger issue. I've read a few accounts before but was curious if anyone local had experienced anything similar. I know there are lots of Serpa's in circulation.
    Never had any problems with Serpa only the RSR Defense imitation for a Walther P99. The pin which the button "rocks" on came out of the hole on one side. This kept the button from being able to be fully press and allowing the lock to release. Once I was able to remove the Walther from the holster, the holster was used as a target later that day.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I'm wearing mine right now, I'm not bleeding or in severe pain. I have not shot myself as of the date/time of this post.

It has been ~2 days, everything still good?

Glad I checked this thread out, though. I hadn't seen these and I was almost moving away from my gun of choice (due to potential drawing issues that existed primarily in my mind) until I saw this holster. Think I'll have to find one and check it out in person.

XSVskill

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Decatur, IN
    Any Serpa owners here experienced the lock-up issue during combatives or other rigorous training? That would worry me more than the trigger finger issue. I've read a few accounts before but was curious if anyone local had experienced anything similar. I know there are lots of Serpa's in circulation.

I had a serpa in both afghanistan and iraq. I couldn't have been more rough on it....never had a problem.

Top Bottom