Not open for further replies.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    What don't you understand? :dunno:

You said you would make an exception in one post, then turned around and said you couldn't for liability purposes in the next post. It's all good though I understand.

My dad can't pick it up from you and hold it till i'm deployed and you dont' want to hold it till i can pick it up, but I have an FFL in NC that I can have you send it to. I e-mailed him and he said he'd hold it till I got back from the stan. They are accustomed to dealing with deployed soldiers from Fort Bragg.

ryant7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    New Albany, IN
    If you would please add me to the list i have been wanting to build an AR the cost of my son has limited my funds though. lol happens to the best of us !

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Misunderstanding

You said you would make an exception in one post, then turned around and said you couldn't for liability purposes in the next post. It's all good though I understand.

My dad can't pick it up from you and hold it till i'm deployed and you dont' want to hold it till i can pick it up, but I have an FFL in NC that I can have you send it to. I e-mailed him and he said he'd hold it till I got back from the stan. They are accustomed to dealing with deployed soldiers from Fort Bragg.

I said I would be willing to hold it for you until you got back if you win. I don't want this to cost you any more than necessary. The law is the law when it comes to someone going through a background check and filling out a 4473 form so they can pick up a gun for someone else. Had you said if I win the lower I would give it to my dad there would have been no problem but once you made the statement you made I was between a rock and a hard place and have to error to the safe side.

What is a “Straw Purchase”?
    A Straw Purchase is any sale of a regulated firearm where an individual uses another person (the straw purchaser) to complete the application to purchase a regulated firearm, take initial possession of that firearm, and subsequently transfer that firearm to the individual.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom