• ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Now I'm curious too.

If he wasn't wearing a Luchadore's mask, or maybe a pair of tights and hitting someone with a folding chair, what about him suggests professional wrestler?

I've been asked if I was Hawaiian or Samoan. I've been asked if was Joe the Coffee Guy on "Ellen." I've been asked if I was retarded. I've been asked if I was a lot of things, but the motivation for the inquiries was always pretty obvious.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    No, I am not a professional wrestler. I AM however, 6'4" and weigh 275 LBS. I have a little bit of a gut, but years of moving steel sheet around, has made me kinda muscular. I also have a few tats from my younger days, and I have a crew cut. Last night I was wearing khaki shorts, and a sleeveless AC/DC shirt, and yes, I really do go out for dinner with my wife wearing sleeveless shirts.:D

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Now I'm curious too.

If he wasn't wearing a Luchadore's mask, or maybe a pair of tights and hitting someone with a folding chair, what about him suggests professional wrestler?

I've been asked if I was Hawaiian or Samoan. I've been asked if was Joe the Coffee Guy on "Ellen." I've been asked if I was retarded. I've been asked if I was a lot of things, but the motivation for the inquiries was always pretty obvious.

LOLWHUT?

Aren't you a professor? I can see you asking a lot of students that... if you were hateful and condescending. Of which, you seem to me neither.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Sounds like there is a story there that I have not heard...

Well . . . yeah.

It's never good for me if someone on the premises has a set of handcuffs and is willing to allow me to handle them. It's almost always good for the entertainment value of the others present. I have the right to not get myself handcuffed by me, but I seem to lack the ability to avoid it. minuteman32 has witnessed this on at least two occasions and BigCraig at least once, but most others have been non-INGOers.

The zip tie thing happened most recently when my mom asked how zip ties could be used like handcuffs. I think she must have seen something on television where they used flexcuffs for something. Anyway, I was sitting at the kitchen table and had a bag of them in front of me. I put two together, linked them, and placed them loosely around my wrists to demonstrate to her. I didn't realize my mistake until my brother (obijohn) who was sitting on my left and his youngest son (who was on my right) lunged at me at the same time and pulled the zip ties tight.

This was a couple of hours after I put my neck knife away. So I spent a few minutes entertaining everyone while I tried to reach a knife in my pocket so I could free myself. It took . . . a while.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm bringing handcuffs to any event that you will be in attendance... hahahha!

You might like them, though. They, too, are purple. :gheyhi:

Fiend!

Handcuffs are to me what small objects scattered on the ground or knots are to vampires ... they are compelled to stop and count them or untie them!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom