• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Man! Why does all the cool stuff hit the market when I am broke? Finally a use for the watch pocket on my jeans.

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond
    FTA:

Absolutely. The SSCP and .180 ACP are new products and the public is bored. Europeans will love this gun. It's green, it's not mean and it is not capable of doling out capital punishment. I only had a couple of problems with the gun. It has virtually no report, so to avoid paying an NFA tax as the owner of a silenced gun, I am required to shout "Bang!" at a minimum of 82dB each time I squeeze off a shot. There is no recoil so, once or twice, the combination of no report, no recoil and an inability to penetrate 20 lb paper, left me unsure as to whether of not the gun had actually discharged. I mean, if a gun goes off in the forest and nobody hears it...

Hilarious!

RD3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    too late, just bought my 2nd lcp, got one for the wife first and then really like it for a pocket gun so got myself one for Christmas. Great pocket and backup gun.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I just ran to H and H (for the 3rd time today) and they just got a shipment of the ruger 180acp and a bunch of 180 acp ammo. Well I passed NICS of course took it home with a box of ammo and accidental shot myself in the foot. What should I do, it looks like a mesiquto bite but it might be infeted. HElp i drive a stik shift and can't get to the hospital

Top Bottom