• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I suppose if there were gay men that I served with and didn't know, we had not problems, but I will say the 2 that were openly and obviously gay were a disgrace, and not for the fact that they were gay. Neither of the two could carry their weight on a march nor be trusted with some simple tasks.

I'm not saying that all are like that, but those two definitely were, and should have been separated.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    wrong

I'll never understand what is attractive about another fellers hairy anus. But regardless of whether they're attracted to hairy anus or not. If they can do the job and don't pose a security risk ( worried that somebody will tell their family so they'll sell secrets to keep it from happening) they have the right to fight and die for this country same as the rest of us. Personally, I think they should be allowed to go first. But thats just me.:dunno:

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    I'll never understand what is attractive about another fellers hairy anus. But regardless of whether they're attracted to hairy anus or not. If they can do the job and don't pose a security risk ( worried that somebody will tell their family so they'll sell secrets to keep it from happening) they have the right to fight and die for this country same as the rest of us. Personally, I think they should be allowed to go first. But thats just me.:dunno:

I agree with the middle except for the selling of secrets, anybody might have a chance of doing that if you threaten their family with death, but to do that because some one threatens to tell your family that you're gay?!? No it ain't happening you'll need FAR more leverage than that (death threats and proof that you can go forward with them), and even so I think most soldiers would not give any secrets away regardless.

You're last opinion though shame on you, that's akin to sending the blacks in to die first.

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    its seriously about time. I knew a lot of great soldiers who were gay and always had to fear repercussions in the back of their minds. maybe now they can focus all their efforts on warfighting and not have to worry about being oppressed.

I just simply dont care what any people do on their own time.

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    I have a feeling that our proud men in uniform are very capable of policing their ranks. I feel a wave of don't look, don't see, getting ready to sweep the ass pounders. Next they will want protection.
    Stay in the closet, don't make a scene, don't get a blanket party...............pretty simple. You are a genetic mutation so don't claim being normal, just different.......whatever that means.:rolleyes:

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    I have a feeling that our proud men in uniform are very capable of policing their ranks. I feel a wave of don't look, don't see, getting ready to sweep the ass pounders. Next they will want protection.
    Stay in the closet, don't make a scene, don't get a blanket party...............pretty simple. You are a genetic mutation so don't claim being normal, just different.......whatever that means.:rolleyes:

Alas another who wants to wipe people from the face of the earth who don't fit into the "perfect" vision of what people should be.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    This repeal had little if anything to do with gay rights.

All we've done is drill another hole in the bottom of the boat.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Aw.... thats my point! I never said I supported the previous law. Just like I don't support a law allowing gay marriage. Because I don't believe the Government has any business in marriage at all gay or straight.

We don't need a relationship law any more than a food or language law.

Ever been briefed on ucmj regarding sex? They put there nose in the business of all soldiers regarding sex. Anything but the missionary is verboten.

I agree, if the soldier can perform the task, who cares what he or she does on their own time?

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

So, you want to be behind them? :laugh:

I hope you can take a joke :):

popeye

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Deepest, darkest, Indiana
    Why are so many guys "gay" now. Is there some chemical in the water. As I am a Christian I find the whole thing disgusting. I can see it now " Sargent, I just can't be in the same trench with John, he's jealous of my relationship with Bill" The fact that so many here agree with this decision goes to show how morality is no longer an issue. A guy in India married his dog the other day. I guess thats O.K. in you peoples new society.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Why are so many guys "gay" now. Is there some chemical in the water. As I am a Christian I find the whole thing disgusting. I can see it now " Sargent, I just can't be in the same trench with John, he's jealous of my relationship with Bill" The fact that so many here agree with this decision goes to show how morality is no longer an issue. A guy in India married his dog the other day. I guess thats O.K. in you peoples new society.

I'm a Christian as well and I find it morally wrong but I also love liberty. I can't on one hand demand that our government stay out of my business while demanding they get in somebody else's business. I used to be homophobic. If someone were to ask my opinion on it, I'll share it but I'm not going to condemn them for it as I don't have the power to do so.

I'm curious to know the history of marriage since the founding of this country. When did it become a government function, ie licenses, etc. I just don't think marriage is a function of government.

Top Bottom